UMASS EMED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emedlove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to provide some insight regarding the UMass emergency medicine residency experience. I am a recent graduate of the program and in my opinion, could not have been afforded a better experience! The clinical faculty is top notch, extremely interested in resident education, as well as your overall development not only as a professional/physician, but as a person as well. It provides for an extremely collegial atmosphere, with strong support staff and ample resources/opportunities. The patient population is quite variable, and you will garner experience across all subspecialties (trauma, critical care, pediatrics etc.). The confidence and skills I gained during my training is immeasurable (didactic and technical), and this will become evident once you become an attending. Although I have only been practicing for a short period, I just wanted to make more people aware of this hidden gem. Believe me, you will not receive better training anywhere...Hopefully, I will one day have the opportunity to reciprocate and give back just a small portion of what I received during my time there. Check it out and do yourself a favor! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.