UMD Baltimore DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marie32892

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from UMD Baltimore for their DPT program? I had an interview on Nov 20, 2013 but I haven't heard anything back from anyone. Tried e-mailing/calling 4 different people but no response.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed 11/6, accepted 11/13 and sent in my deposit 12/16.

I interviewed on 11/20 and have not heard back yet. I know there's at least one other person on here who was at the same date and has already received an acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from UMD Baltimore for their DPT program? I had an interview on Nov 20, 2013 but I haven't heard anything back from anyone. Tried e-mailing/calling 4 different people but no response.

I was at the November 20th interview too and I found out December 5th I was accapted. That's weird that you haven't heard back from that interview date because they promised you would hear in 2 weeks I believe. I'm not surprised you haven't heard back from anyone because no one from there will ever get back to me either. I interviewed at Drexel in August and did not hear back from them until December so I don't know things are weird sometimes.

I interviewed on 11/20 and have not heard back yet. I know there's at least one other person on here who was at the same date and has already received an acceptance.

Have you heard anything back yet now? I still haven't. This is beyond frustrating

Has anyone gotten back to you yet?! The fact that no one responds makes me not want to go there! I feel like no one will help me if I go there

Has anyone gotten back to you yet?! The fact that no one responds makes me not want to go there! I feel like no one will help me if I go there

I called again for the 4th time and they finally picked up. I'm on the wait-list, which I wish they had told me like a month ago. So frustrating...

What?! They never sent you a letter?! Hmm.....

Ha. Great. So I'm probably waitlisted too and I should call to find out? Lol. Oohh maryland.

Not a single word until I called yesterday! It's ridiculous. And yeah I assume you're waitlisted too if you haven't heard anything back. Angel jackson told me the "class was full" and I had to wait for a cancellation, but they advise that if I got offers from other schools to take those instead.

Maybe being wait listed is a blessing in disguise. The only reason I would pick Maryland personally is the in state tuition. I haven't made any decisions. Good luck to you guys though! Who knows maybe we will end up at a different school together! Anyone accepted at temple?

Could you post your stats if you got in? I will be applying in the fall and want to know if I will have a chance

Could you post your stats if you got in? I will be applying in the fall and want to know if I will have a chance
GPA- 3.5
My gre scores if you combine them all is around 306
I Posted my full stats in the thread GPAs, GREs,XTRAS.... If you wanna see everything.
You never know though because I got wait listed at schools that aren't ranked as high so if you are interested I would suggest applying !

Just thought I'd share that I still haven't heard back yet.. Lol! I called 3 weeks ago and they said they'd get back to me. Not sure what they're waiting on, but I'm guessing since they just had the last round of interviews I'll hear soon? Who knows.

Just thought I'd share that I still haven't heard back yet.. Lol! I called 3 weeks ago and they said they'd get back to me. Not sure what they're waiting on, but I'm guessing since they just had the last round of interviews I'll hear soon? Who knows.
That's crazy. I don't get how you can have that bad of communication with applicants...every other school I applied to and my friends applied to sent email notices even if they were waitlisted...