UMD-Baltimore Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MGettier

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have an interview at UMD-Baltimore coming up next week. I've already been preparing for a couple weeks and I've been reading around a lot on here and other forums, blogs, websites, etc. But I'm asking just cause everyone seems to have different answers as to what I could expect. So what kind of questions were you guys asked in your interviews? Doesn't even have to specifically be from UMD. Anywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview at UMD-Baltimore and have been accepted. The interview is a group interview with 3 other applicants, which I first thought would be awkward but it turned out to be very comfortable. Interviews are very laid back and are basic interview questions and questions about you as a person. I didn't do any research going into it and I had a great interview. Just relax and be yourself and it'll go well.

I had an interview at UMD-Baltimore and have been accepted. The interview is a group interview with 3 other applicants, which I first thought would be awkward but it turned out to be very comfortable. Interviews are very laid back and are basic interview questions and questions about you as a person. I didn't do any research going into it and I had a great interview. Just relax and be yourself and it'll go well.
I just had my interview today. I knew ahead of time it'd be a group interview since it said online. It was very laid back and basic. I feel like a did great too, but was a bit disappointed in it as well because I didn't get so say as much as I wanted. We were only asked 3 questions in the entire hour the interview lasted. I also asked some questions, but the interviewer did by far the majority of the talking. I'll find out in a couple weeks.