UMDNJ bench test preparatory course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vishrut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have enrolled in the bench test prep course at UMDNJ (Rutgers Dental School).
Is this a good course for bench tests and does this give any preference to students doing it?
Seniors PLEASE PLEASE guide us,if anyone has first hand experience....

Members don't see this ad.

I called up Brenda and she was furious!!!!!
She said that there will be no bench test this year and something else in substitution and did not tell me what.
I think she has got so many calls that she was crazy angry.Which is understandable.
I will opt out of this course now.
Anybody else who has enrolled in?

I called up Brenda and she was furious!!!!!
She said that there will be no bench test this year and something else in substitution and did not tell me what.
I think she has got so many calls that she was crazy angry.Which is understandable.
I will opt out of this course now.
Anybody else who has enrolled in?

thats mean no point of taking the prepatory course. its just wasting time and money 6000$

Members don't see this ad :)
yupp.a complete waste.
i have cancelled it already.i wonder what new test are they going to include instead!

yupp.a complete waste.
i have cancelled it already.i wonder what new test are they going to include instead!

nothing else it is just interview

as brenda told me they will start look at application next week

Then what is the point of this course if there is no bench test? Does anybody have any info on this?

The bench exam is for all other colleges prep. People here are talking now as if we have been assured a spot at umdnj...

but u can do prepatory course somewhere else with cheeeeper price

not for 6,000.000 $

I agree.
That is not true and people for the past few years have not been called even for an IV.

I have tried this course. It was the worst. Don't even bother to go there and totally not worth the money. Ps. The lectures was so basic not even to the level of part 2 nbde.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Reactions: 1 user
This course is useless, but it seems they tend to invite the course students in interview.

Yes its a useless and over priced course.
If you take this course,they will invite for ivs but in the end UMDNJ admission process is very biased and not transparent....
its a waste of time.

No. Sometimes they don't even send you an interview.

Posted using SDN Mobile