Umes c/o 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PCAT 65
GPA 3.85
still taking speech and calc
pharm tech fultime retail approx 1yr
pharm tech-present fultime hospital
Smooth talker ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview on April 28 and was wondering if anyone will be interviewing on that date too. We could do mock interviews together and help each other prepare for the real deal. PM if interested.

I have an interview on April 28 and was wondering if anyone will be interviewing on that date too. We could do mock interviews together and help each other prepare for the real deal. PM if interested.

You'll be fine. I interviewed in November, I just made sure my answers were not rehearsed. Good luck! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey any one know how soon laons are processed and become available b4 school starts?....after all that pharmcas, and travelling around, am kinda banging on them to set up shop!

I think financial packet comes out in May but not sure when you get the actual loans

Hello :D
I was wondering if anyone knew when the first day of school is for the 2011-2012 year and if there is an orientation day for new students. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I was placed on the waitlist...I was wondering has anyone else? I hope all the seats aren't filled yet and there's still a chance to get in =/

I got accepted too. I am so unbelievably happy..omggg:clap::clap:

Last edited:
I got accepted too. I am so unbelievably happy..omggg:clap::clap:
When was your interview and how long did it take for you to hear back from the school. Do u mind sharing your stats? Or u can just PM me if that is morw comfortable for u. I am interviewing May 6 and kinda nervous because of the lateness of this interview. I hope i get in too. God help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

When was your interview and how long did it take for you to hear back from the school. Do u mind sharing your stats? Or u can just PM me if that is morw comfortable for u. I am interviewing May 6 and kinda nervous because of the lateness of this interview. I hope i get in too. God help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I thought your interview was in April....good luck with your May 6 interview.

Just got accepted today and I'm so exited. Just wanted to know what every one was thinking about as far as their living situation. Definitely want to save some money and have roommates so if any one is interested please PM me. I am a 23 year old male from Connecticut by the way,

I thought your interview was in April....good luck with your May 6 interview.
I accepted the April 28th date but they said it was already full and move me to my second choice. I am getting nervous as the day gets closer. Can those who have interviewed share their experience plz. PM if you like. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello :D
I was wondering if anyone knew when the first day of school is for the 2011-2012 year and if there is an orientation day for new students. Thanks!

I know orientation is on july 11 but does anyone know whens the first day of class??

Members don't see this ad :)
yes im accepted a month ago.. i forgot to post it.. hehe
im accepted appalachian.. also both are 3year
i think im going UMES! anybody going umes??

Hi Jeun1,
I got accepted from UMES DPT class of 2014. I am looking for housing/roommates for fall. Since i am not familiar with eastern shore area (i am from ellicott city), wondering are u interested in sharing an apartment with me and other new UMES grad. students?
Jen Mak

Hi guys!!

I m UMES DPT student ( class of 2014), asian, do not like to party, easy going, 23 years old. I m looking for roommate(s) to share an apartment near UMES. If u r interested, we can rent an apartment together or if u have a place already, I would love to join u. Just send me an email: [email protected] or phone 4104286031. Thanks.

Jen

Hey guys,
Just wanna share my joy with eveyone. I got accepted today and super excited:luck::love::laugh::luck::luck::luck:
Didnt think i had a chance as it was really late in the year. No words can decribe how happy i am right now.

Hey guys,
Just wanna share my joy with eveyone. I got accepted today and super excited:luck::love::laugh::luck::luck::luck:
Didnt think i had a chance as it was really late in the year. No words can decribe how happy i am right now.

congrats, i actually got into UMES back in december. but i'm going to withdraw from UMES since I got into lecom but I chose to attend lecom due to the cheaper tuition at lecom. you'll have fun in UMES

congrats, i actually got into UMES back in december. but i'm going to withdraw from UMES since I got into lecom but I chose to attend lecom due to the cheaper tuition at lecom. you'll have fun in UMES

Please let UMES know ASAP so they can give your place to someone on the wait list. That will be very kind of you.

today i officially withdrew my seat from the pharmacy class of 2014 so one of you waitlisted people will be contacted. good luck to everyone on the waitlist. UMES is a good school, but i got into a cheaper school. tuition is a big factor to me. good luck everyone and congrats to who got accepted there. have fun in UMES

Congrats y'll, esp as u'll b starting nxt month gave up my seat a cple weeks ago....with tears. I got into my 1st choice, UMBSop. but I was hoping I get rejected, that way I wont have to make the choice, as I totally fell in love with Umes's program, well treated on interview day, process was infallible, compared to UMES interview process, UMB was a circus, and even after that, information has been less than forth coming.I guess it jst goes to underscore the fact that one can easily pass thruogh some of these bigger ones wout it passing through u! ie. Will def miss the small teacher /student ratio and the mandatory class attendance UMES promised lol:(
Well goodlk future colleagues, and hope its what we all have always hoped twill b
CHEERS SOP STUDENTS

Congrats y'll, esp as u'll b starting nxt month gave up my seat a cple weeks ago....with tears. I got into my 1st choice, UMBSop. but I was hoping I get rejected, that way I wont have to make the choice, as I totally fell in love with Umes's program, well treated on interview day, process was infallible, compared to UMES interview process, UMB was a circus, and even after that, information has been less than forth coming.I guess it jst goes to underscore the fact that one can easily pass thruogh some of these bigger ones wout it passing through u! ie. Will def miss the small teacher /student ratio and the mandatory class attendance UMES promised lol:(
Well goodlk future colleagues, and hope its what we all have always hoped twill b
CHEERS SOP STUDENTS

awww good luck in UMB. I gave up my seat at UMES recently for LECOM-ERIE. DID YOU CHOOse UMB BECAUSE IT'S CHEAPER? ARE YOU A MARYLAND RESIDENT?

hey guys, I know you guys have to keep it confidential. But how hard was the essay? is the essay difficult? thanks!

Hi,
I applied to the University of Maryland Eastern Shore. I keep opening their website to where I can access their supplemental application, but they still dont have a link to it. When do they usually open it for the students?
I did receive an email from them about the things I need to give them, but like I said, I dont know where to get their supplemental from
Any help?