UMich IDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone! Do not loose hope. I received IV for July 25th. And I guess Michigan staff is rigorously working on applications, I received IV at the most unexpected time. Yesterday (Sunday 6pm EST!!!!!).

P.S- Submitted my application on May 31st

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone! Do not loose hope. I received IV for July 25th. And I guess Michigan staff is rigorously working on applications, I received IV at the most unexpected time. Yesterday (Sunday 6pm EST!!!!!).

congratulations ! Would you please mind sharing your stats so that we can get an idea what they weigh in on ?

Congratulations :)

NBDE 1-2, toefl 104, USmasters, shadowing and volunteer work.

Reactions: 1 user
Any female want to share accommodation for UMich Interview on 25th july, please contact me. Thanks.

Is UMich done sending IVs? They have only two batches in July right?

Is UMich done sending IVs? They have only two batches in July right?[/QUOTE
Last week I called and asked them if they are sending out more IVs, and they said yes throughout the July. Regarding IV batch yes, I believe there are 2 in July one is today 15 i guess and other one is 25th.

Thank you. In case they are sending until the end of July, there should be another batch. Unless they send invites to July 25 batch with 2-3 days short notice :)

Members don't see this ad :)
i heard they will be sending invites till the end of july and then no more. this what my friend was told when she called to ask about the status of her application. lets keep our fingers crossed

i heard they will be sending invites till the end of july and then no more. this what my friend was told when she called to ask about the status of her application. lets keep our fingers crossed
Thanks for providing us the update. Hope there is another batch in August if they are sending invites until the end of July.

Just had a talk with UMICH admissions office. They said interviews will be sent out today if at all. The last interview date is 25th and no more interviews will be held after that. From next week onwards they will start sending mails for rejection.

Just had a talk with UMICH admissions office. They said interviews will be sent out today if at all. The last interview date is 25th and no more interviews will be held after that. From next week onwards they will start sending mails for rejection.
Really!!!??? three days before the interview?

Really? I think they are done!

Their interview schedule just have 2 dates 15th and 25th. They sent emails to invitees again to confirm their presence for 25th. Deadline to confirm presence in today. If anyone withdraw then there is a spot that they will fill or else they are done.

Hey guys I got rejection:bang: email on 1st .

Last edited:
Hey guys I got rejection:bang: email on 1st and was told I should gather more Experience , I am guessing :thinking:in the US as I only have 4 -5 months shadowing in US nd I have a decent year and half nd ongoing dentist experience in home country) . Also I heard acceptances are rolling out ..someone posted on fb....congrats to all accepted , plz share ur stats if ur comfortable .

Sorry to hear that drKJ. Let's stay hopeful.

I can only find CAAPID'17 fb group. Any suggestions on how I can find school specific fb groups.

Hey , students accepted generally create the group under dental school name on fb , I am not sure ny group is there for umich 2017 yet

Hey guys I got rejection:bang: email on 1st and was told I should gather more Experience , I am guessing :thinking:in the US as I only have 4 -5 months shadowing in US nd I have a decent year and half nd ongoing dentist experience in home country) . Also I heard acceptances are rolling out ..someone posted on fb....congrats to all accepted , plz share ur stats if ur comfortable .

Did u interviewthere?