UMKC School of Pharmacy Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tnva92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Who have been admitted to UMKC School Of Pharmacy Class of 2020? Let get to know each others.
About myself, I'm an international student from Vietnam, though I have been living and studying in the US for about 6 years now. Currently, I'm finishing up my undergraduate degrees at Washington State University. I will move to KC next July. How about you?
Vianne.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Vianne, I am also an international student, been here for 5 years. I will be moving to Kansas City July also, I am currently looking into apartments close to the school and in a good neighborhood that I can share with a roommate. The hospital hill apartments seems very expensive.
Hi,
Who have been admitted to UMKC School Of Pharmacy Class of 2020? Let get to know each others.
About myself, I'm an international student from Vietnam, though I have been living and studying in the US for about 6 years now. Currently, I'm finishing up my undergraduate degrees at Washington State University. I will move to KC next July. How about you?
Vianne.

Hey, just received an interview to the UMKC school of Pharmacy on January 7th. What should I expect in this interview?