UMN interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayashree

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got interview call for Minnesota in September??
Please share details ..

Members don't see this ad.

yes....:) for sept 26th .. Ms.Janet Campanaro jus called me a while back....
She said she'l mail me the details soon..

Members don't see this ad :)
Great, all the best.:thumbup:

Good Luck! When did u send in ur app?

yes....:) for sept 26th .. Ms.Janet Campanaro jus called me a while back....
She said she'l mail me the details soon..

Thnx...

sent in my app on 8th august..

havent been to any school interview before... anyone's got any ideas where nd wat to prepare frm ? Or shld it be a spontaneous one?

Hi! I was also called a few minutes ago :)

to both Axis and Jayashree.

It would be very nice of you guys to share your stats so that people who are waiting will get an idea about the scores they are looking for.
All the best to both of you...:thumbup::thumbup:

I just got the call!!!! :love:
Mine is Oct. 3rd. Happy dance.... :banana::banana::banana:

COngratulations!!!

all the best for it:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
can you please tell me when did you apply...

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the call!!!! :love:
Mine is Oct. 3rd. Happy dance.... :banana::banana::banana:

Best of luck, and See you there on Oct.3rd..:D.
I sent my application in the 1st week of July.

See you all on the 3rd of October, guys! :)

congrats guys...i am yet to apply.am i late?
Not at all, they have 3 stops with 3 candidates accepted out of each stop. This program is never full before the announced deadline. see the FAQs in their website.

Thnx...

sent in my app on 8th august..

havent been to any school interview before... anyone's got any ideas where nd wat to prepare frm ? Or shld it be a spontaneous one?

congtrats every one
I just got the interview call. its sep 26
see u all there.
I asked here about the interview and she told me its all about personal information. no bench exam or dental related cases.
good luck all:luck::luck::thumbup::thumbup:

Didn't you just got accepted at UIC?

yap!.. but don't u think that u should try all ur chances?!
I don't think u applied to only one dental school. do u!
best luck for u and all the other..u all deserve it because u worked hard for it.
see u there:luck::luck:

My stats -

Part 1 - 91
Ece - 4.0
toefl - 115....

wats ur stats - axis nd syriana?

gd luck to us all....

My stats -

Part 1 - 91
Ece - 4.0
toefl - 115....

wats ur stats - axis nd syriana?

gd luck to us all....

WOW!!! Great scores... I guess that seat is already taken....;)

great one jayashree!!!:thumbup:

my scores:
part1/2: 89/78
toefl 98
gpa 3.07

best wishs

hey guys, does anyone know how many seats are thr for this year in umn??? and when did they start the interviews?? and is it rolling admission? thanks

Guys Iama reapplicant and my application was complete in August.Do I still have any chance of beingcalled or thats it.

Congrats to those who got an interview! Just be yourself. I am a D3... you can ask me any questions. I will be happy to help you.

Congrats to those who got an interview! Just be yourself. I am a D3... you can ask me any questions. I will be hapy to help you.

sorry to ask this, but what does D3 mean? i dunno

Hi g3k,

Could u please let us know how the school nd program is...

And it wud be helpful to all of us here , if u cud tel us how ur interviews went last year and wat the school "looks for " in prospective students... jeez am i being cheesy here:oops:

All the best to all who got the interview call... do well:thumbup::thumbup:

Hi g3k,

Could u please let us know how the school nd program is...

And it wud be helpful to all of us here , if u cud tel us how ur interviews went last year and wat the school "looks for " in prospective students... jeez am i being cheesy here:oops:

The school is good. I did write about the school in an earlier post. I will look for it and post it here.
My interview was very laid back. Just be yourself like how you would talk to a friend on the first meeting. Do not lie. Just tell the truth. Be earnest. Nobody knows and they will not reveal what they are looking for. So just be yourself.

Edit: Here is the link - http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=5295568#post5295568

And just to add... I have been in clinic for three weeks now and I already have close to 10 patients assigned to me. So we are kept busy. In the beginning there will be periods where you will not have anything to do. The first week in clinic was like that for me. I had no patients. But by the second week it picked up pretty well and I am booked into september and so are some of my classmates.

hey guys mine is on 3rd of oct too:)

Thanks g3k... awesum post... answered al my Questions :)

Gd luck to u too Naz

congrats :clap: and good luck to all who have their interview calls.....:thumbup:

Congrats to those who got an interview! Just be yourself. I am a D3... you can ask me any questions. I will be happy to help you.

Thank you g3k for your offer.... I will sure contact you :) After reading your old post I am praying that I get in!!!! It sounds like an awesome school... :love:

hey guys....

I just sent in my application today to minnesota.....I actually got delayed in sending my application since some of my documents were mising...anyways I am gonna hope for the best and maybe I will be posting here soon abt an interview call as well ( I hope so ).....and congratulations to all those who have got an interview call and I wish you guys best of luck on your interview.....I am sure that u guys will do well.....

Does anyone want to share an accommodation? My interview is on Oct 3rd. Please PM me...

congrats every one for the interview and good luck
i hope they call me too

hi guys !!!! mine is on sept 26th:)
:thumbup: good luck to all