UNC Pharmacy class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjm1315

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applying/heard about interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

hello....I am in state and have not heard anything either....are you in state or out of state?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello. I am sure since you're an applicant your stats must be good. I dont know if they count out of state first or in state. Did you apply before the October 1st deadline

Yes, I think sometime in August. Hopefully we both hear this week!

Hey, I don't mean to intrude, but why don't we pray for each other. I know the power of prayer works. Please PM me your name. MY name is Nitin. Good Luck!!! I wish you all the best!!!

Out of state, applied in August. Haven't heard anything yet. I will be sure to post if I get an interview. Good luck everyone!

I'm out of state, also applied in august. I just got an email to interview around 8:00 PM. Good luck!

I'm also out of state and I got an interview invite last night also!

Is anyone bringing a guest to interview day? Can't figure out if that is customary or not

I'm OOS and I got an interview offer last week on Friday; how is everyone preparing for the MMI?

Is anyone bringing a guest to interview day? Can't figure out if that is customary or not
My mom is traveling with me... I would like if she could see the school/take a tour with me but maybe that isn't normal...? Hah I may email someone there to see what they think about guests

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else faced with the decision of Campbell vs UNC? I haven't interviewed at UNC yet, but if I do have to make that decision --it'll be a tough one.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! Has anyone heard back about December interviews yet? Thanks!

Hey! Has anyone heard back about December interviews yet? Thanks!

I heard back at the beginning of the week for an interview on December 14th. I completed my supplemental 2 weeks ago. I hope you get an interview!

I got an interview invitation today at 5:50 pm for December 14th as well. Out of state. Good luck!

I interviewed on Nov. 13th and got my acceptance email on Friday! One week later. Anyone else been accepted?

As for the interview, I think it went well. Interview format is nerve wracking at first but once you get used to the system it was actually pretty enjoyable. Just stay calm and relaxed throughout and you'll be fine! Interviewers aren't looking for a specific answer, just that you can develop your thoughts well.

I interviewed on Nov. 13th and got my acceptance email on Friday! One week later. Anyone else been accepted?

As for the interview, I think it went well. Interview format is nerve wracking at first but once you get used to the system it was actually pretty enjoyable. Just stay calm and relaxed throughout and you'll be fine! Interviewers aren't looking for a specific answer, just that you can develop your thoughts well.

Congrats!! :)
I have an interview on Dec. 14th and wonder if there were questions such as why pharmacy and why UNC? Were they all scenario questions?

Congrats!! :)
I have an interview on Dec. 14th and wonder if there were questions such as why pharmacy and why UNC? Were they all scenario questions?

We had to sign a form that advised us to not discuss interview questions with others. You should just prepare typical interview questions and you will be fine! Interviewers were excellent.

Accepted to Chapel Hill campus as well! :)

For those who got accepted already, how did you guys feel about the interview? I think I messed up 1-2 questions out of 7 and so I'm worried :/

For those who got accepted already, how did you guys feel about the interview? I think I messed up 1-2 questions out of 7 and so I'm worried :/

Why do you think you messed up? Were you not able to answer the questions? Or is it just that you weren't confident or think you didn't give the right answer? Because I think the interviewers take into account nervousness and stuff and won't hold it against you as much.

Why do you think you messed up? Were you not able to answer the questions? Or is it just that you weren't confident or think you didn't give the right answer? Because I think the interviewers take into account nervousness and stuff and won't hold it against you as much.
I think for one or two of the questions I entered the room without knowing what to say. It turned out I said something (such as how to approach that scenario) later on though. For other scenarios (at least 3 0f 7), they were similar to what I expected so I knew what to say after I read the prompts almost right away.

I think for one or two of the questions I entered the room without knowing what to say. It turned out I said something (such as how to approach that scenario) later on though. For other scenarios (at least 3 0f 7), they were similar to what I expected so I knew what to say after I read the prompts almost right away.

You should be fine then! I hope you get in! We should find out sometime next week I think

Thanks! :) Yup hopefully next Monday. How did interview go for you?

I think it went well. I'm not sure how to judge it. I guess we'll both know soon! I really want to go to UNC so I hope it works out for both of us

Did anyone else think they were gonna send them out today? It seemed like that was what they were hinting at during the 12/14 interview. I'm so nervous!!!!!!!!

They said 2 weeks but it should be earlier so I'm assuming they meant atleast one week but I'm not sure. Yeah the wait is getting to me too!

For Nov. interview they sent out emails exactly one week later. Lets hope for the best.

Just got my acceptance letter! Interviewed 12/14.

Congrats guys! What time did you guys receive emails? I haven't gotten anything and worried :(

I got an email last night saying I was put on hold. Did anyone else get put on hold?

does anyone know about another round of interviews that may possibly come about soon?

Has anyone heard back about the third round of interviews?

I was at the third round of interviews (2/5) and still haven't heard back!
I think we will start hearing back around Wednesday of this week. I looked at when people started receiving acceptance letters on the co 2019 page and it looked like the Wednesday a week and a half from the interview date was common!

I was there on 2/5. Still haven't heard back

I interviewed on 2/5 and I got my acceptance email today!!

Loooonnnnnggg time lurker, first time posting. I interviewed 2/5, and I got accepted today as well. I'm mostly likely going to accept the offer.

I interviewed 2/5 but still haven't heard anything from UNC. Are they still in the admission process, or does it mean a sort of "waiting" for me? The two posts above me made me super nervous... Anyone in the same shoes?

I got my acceptance last Thursday and I interviewed 2/5. Is anyone else taking the offer??

For those who got accepted into UNC Asheville campus, can we create a facebook group page specifically for Asheville? Or is there one already? Thanks!