UNC Pharmacy class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who got accepted into UNC Asheville campus, can we create a facebook group page specifically for Asheville? Or is there one already? Thanks!
I'm also accepted to asheville, I think there's only a general UNC facebook page, I haven't seen one for just Asheville

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! What is your name? I'm Iris btw. It is really hard to tell who all goes to Asheville, so I was wondering if we can make a facebook page just for Asheville students :)

Hi! What is your name? I'm Iris btw. It is really hard to tell who all goes to Asheville, so I was wondering if we can make a facebook page just for Asheville students :)
My name's Damian, I just reactivated FB to join the main group but if someone ends up making a page for Asheville let me know :D I only know of one other person heading to Asheville cause we interviewed together

Members don't see this ad :)
For us who are put on-hold, anyone heard back from the school today?

For us who are put on-hold, anyone heard back from the school today?
I was put on hold also, I emailed them this morning and they said we'll know by 5pm today

Last edited:
I heard back from them yesterday with the admission offer! I interviewed in December and was put on hold.

Reactions: 1 user
For those that were on hold, did you get in at the end...? thanks