UNC School of Pharmacy c/o 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AC3_PharmD

EM Clinical Pharmacist
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to get this one started! I haven't seen this yet except on the Pre-Pharmacy thread so this seems like a good place to get to know the other accepted students.

Has anyone gotten any invites to a facebook group or gotten any more specifics on what to do after we've been accepted? I've sent stuff in and gotten confirmation but I'd like to know if anyone else has updates.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't received anything! I have gotten confirmation and was told they would be in touch regarding next steps soon.

Has anyone come across a way to get in contact with our classmates? I know a good amount of people have been accepted but I haven't heard of any way to meet people/possibly find a roommate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone come across a way to get in contact with our classmates? I know a good amount of people have been accepted but I haven't heard of any way to meet people/possibly find a roommate.

That's what I'm the most concerned about. I heard you need to start looking early in order to get good prices so...

Hey, are you guys UNC Chapel Hill or Asheville? I will be starting in Asheville in the fall.

I heard apartments get more expensive in the summer! someone should really start a facebook page so we can start looking for roommates

I just started one... I'm anxious to get my living arrangements figured out, and think a group would be a great way to get suggestions. It's "UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Class of 2019"

yay! I'm searching but can't find it :/

I just started one... I'm anxious to get my living arrangements figured out, and think a group would be a great way to get suggestions. It's "UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Class of 2019"

Would you mind posting the link here so we can find it? That might be easier.

Do we just join the group ourselves or do we wait for the school to add us?