Under Review vs. Application Complete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjlake1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it better to be in "under review" vs. "application complete" status? I saw another thread that said "application complete" pretty much means rejected from Marquette. How about BU?

Members don't see this ad.

I looked in other thread which said under review means its being reviewed and app complete means they have everything but it is not being reviewed yet. That said I also think that the status in aadsas is usually not very current and some schools dont update in there at all so...

Yea Georgia was waiting for my last letter, as soon as they received it they moved it to complete so there is not way they had time to look it over in a matter of minutes...I hope lol

Members don't see this ad :)
i think what they post on aadsas varies between schools while still meaning the same thing among them, and we are all trying to read into it too much.

having said that, anyone on the interview/acceptance thread who got an interview from marquette, so far, has had 'received/under review' on their aadsas. So, the question is, does anyone even have 'application complete' for marquette and if they do, have they received an interview?

i think what they post on aadsas varies between schools while still meaning the same thing among them, and we are all trying to read into it too much.

having said that, anyone on the interview/acceptance thread who got an interview from marquette, so far, has had 'received/under review' on their aadsas. So, the question is, does anyone even have 'application complete' for marquette and if they do, have they received an interview?
I think you're right. I got an invite yesterday via email and mine still says received/under review. Either way, I've decided to try to not read too much into each individual status because it just stresses me out more haha. Obviously that's easier said than done though because any time I pick up my computer, I end up checking aadsas and SDN.