UNE and Rockhurst Waitlists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ActionJaxsun25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone been waitlisted at UNE or Rockhurst and been offered a seat? I'm on both and really praying something happens.

Members don't see this ad.

When I spoke with students at UNE, they said that everyone on the waitlist pretty much got offered a seat in the program. However, some had gotten notified merely one week before the semester started. I know waiting sucks, but I got the impression that if you were on the waitlist you had a pretty good shot of getting in. Hope this helps and good luck!

That would be great. I'm on three waitlists and really don't want to spend another year reapplying, but am prepared to if that is what it takes. I was told I'm in the middle of the group, so we'll see what happens!

Members don't see this ad :)
The second deposit for UNE is due by May 1st, so I'd guess that people on the waitlist would hear back if more spots opened up from people who aren't putting the second deposit down then. Good luck

I was placed on the wait list at rockhurst at the end of January and was taken off march 21st