About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UNE and Rockhurst Waitlists

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by ActionJaxsun25, Apr 25, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. ActionJaxsun25

ActionJaxsun25

DPT / OTD

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Anyone been waitlisted at UNE or Rockhurst and been offered a seat? I'm on both and really praying something happens.
  2. Prsvranc10acity

Prsvranc10acity

Rehab Sci Student [OTD]
    When I spoke with students at UNE, they said that everyone on the waitlist pretty much got offered a seat in the program. However, some had gotten notified merely one week before the semester started. I know waiting sucks, but I got the impression that if you were on the waitlist you had a pretty good shot of getting in. Hope this helps and good luck!
  3. ActionJaxsun25

ActionJaxsun25

DPT / OTD
    That would be great. I'm on three waitlists and really don't want to spend another year reapplying, but am prepared to if that is what it takes. I was told I'm in the middle of the group, so we'll see what happens!
  4. ActionJaxsun25

ActionJaxsun25

DPT / OTD
    Anyone else heard anything?
  5. tng2

tng2

SDN 2+ Year Member
    The second deposit for UNE is due by May 1st, so I'd guess that people on the waitlist would hear back if more spots opened up from people who aren't putting the second deposit down then. Good luck
  6. DPThopeful24

DPThopeful24

Pre-Rehab Sci [AuD/DPT/OTD]
    I was placed on the wait list at rockhurst at the end of January and was taken off march 21st