UNE Pharmacy Class of 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
know everything you wrote on ur pharmcas app especially ur personal statement becus the interview is open file

when you are saying pharmcas application you mean the work experience, activities and volunteering plus personal statement right? or only personal statement?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
when you are saying pharmcas application you mean the work experience, activities and volunteering plus personal statement right? or only personal statement?

thats right. everything from work experience, activities and volunteering, personal statement. they will ask you questions with reference to what you wrote on pharmcas excluding academics bcus they do not have you academic record with them. And for the wriiten part they might ask you to write any 3 things u have learned about UNE throughout the interview process.

Thanks,

Question for current students: When and how did you apply for your Pharmacy Intern License?

I am a P3 at UNE. There is another UNE thread but I'll answer the questions here to the best of my ability.

The school will help you with applying for an intern license while you are here in your P1 year. They will work with you to make sure that you will have it before your first IPPE in the summer. If you wanted to work on your own accord and get the license yourself then it's on you to go through the necessary steps to obtain a license. However, the office will point you in the right direction to get it.

QUick question...does alot of students fail or dropout of the program and if so do they repeat the class they fail or they are dismissed from the program?

The rate of students not continuing on in their classes ranges from year to year, but if you are within the 75 percentile you will be fine. At UNE, you are allowed to fail one class. Upon the second F, you will be dismissed from the program.

I am a P3 at UNE. There is another UNE thread but I'll answer the questions here to the best of my ability.

The school will help you with applying for an intern license while you are here in your P1 year. They will work with you to make sure that you will have it before your first IPPE in the summer. If you wanted to work on your own accord and get the license yourself then it's on you to go through the necessary steps to obtain a license. However, the office will point you in the right direction to get it.

Thanks! It's probably just easiest to wait for UNE to help with the intern setup, one more summer of tech pay!:rolleyes:

Hi guys.. what do you think about the color of the suit on interview day for a woman? is gray a formal color for interview?
Thanks

Any formal wear is fine, just don't show up in anything that isn't considered professional. An interview at another school man wore a sweater over a button down shirt with no tie, he looked very out of place among everyone in suits.

Any formal wear is fine, just don't show up in anything that isn't considered professional. An interview at another school man wore a sweater over a button down shirt with no tie, he looked very out of place among everyone in suits.

Thanks

Just got my acceptance! Can't wait for the fall! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted in November and still haven't gotten an interview yet

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SDN Mobile
I submitted my application in late November and it wasn't considered complete until late December. I was worried about the timing and thought it was too late but I received an interview invite last week for Feb. 15th. You really never know with this process. I believe UNE interviews right into April so all anyone still waiting can do is hang tough.

I submitted my application in late November and it wasn't considered complete until late December. I was worried about the timing and thought it was too late but I received an interview invite last week for Feb. 15th. You really never know with this process. I believe UNE interviews right into April so all anyone still waiting can do is hang tough.

I see. Thanks for the response

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SDN Mobile

Hi most of us that got interviewd last week friday were told next week we should hear a decision and I am so anxious and scared because that is my first choice

I found out in exactly a week from the interview. :) They send an email and a hard copy of your decision

Hi most of us that got interviewd last week friday were told next week we should hear a decision and I am so anxious and scared because that is my first choice

same here :)

I received notification of acceptance earlier today. I attended the interview session last Friday. I'm very impressed with their speedy decision making considering it hasn't technically been a full week as they projected. Anyway, the interview session last week was great all-around (people, facility, structure) and I will be attending as a P1 in the fall of 2013. Good luck to everyone else who has UNECOP as their first choice.

anyone who has been accepted can join the facebook page...just search "une pharmacy c/o 2017

can anyone put a link to the facebook group ... I got my acceptance letter today!

Has anyone been place on the waitlist? And anyone with information on how the waitlist works?

got accepted to this school..but won't be attending because its just too cold.:(

Hi all just wanted to know who will be in 2013 class at UNE this year.? Anyone in Feb 8th interview?

I wish I had joined earlier, but I was at this interview!

Well... since they moved it because of the storm, I was there 2/15. Were you AM or PM?

Still need friends? I've been looking for a UNECOP 2017 page since I got accepted, but can't seem to locate it- :)

Search UNE UNE college of pharmacy class of 2017 on Facebook

Hey guys!

Got my acceptance letter for the class of 2017, woot woot!

I paid my deposit right after; simply because I immediately fell in love with the school and its surrounding area during the interview. Anyone know what's going to happen next? Are they requesting for our documents, drug screen and physical/immunization proofs before or after our second deposit? I received a package in the mail today but it was only my receipt of the first deposit, nothing else. Please let me know :)

See you guys when school starts!

All I've received so far is receipt of deposit. I'm getting antsy, but I think we won't hear anything for a little while. We've worked so hard to get in, and now that we're at this point it's like, "okay... what next??"

I am just as excited as everyone else who are in here. I just paid my deposit yesterday, in the name of the Lord UNE here I come. Everyone else got accepted from the week of Feb 7 interview hit me up. See you all in the Fall and Good luck, and for those who have not heard anything yet keep the hope alive and have faith.

I got pulled from wait list last week and I just paid my first deposit few days ago. I am currently looking for a place to stay and roommate(s). If anyone is interested, message me...I am so lost :(

hey! Iam from CA and have interview on Feb.8 2014.
I read your post and i was confused the date you posted...(i thought u posted last week but actually..the post was about a year ago lol)
Haha..sorry for making confusion.
Are you still going this school?
Can i ask u about the interview?

Last edited: