UNE vs MOSDOH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent313

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Both schools are only 2 years old, so it's hard to find info on the web. They are both so similar making it even harder for me to choose... If anyone has any thoughts about these schools, I would appreciate them!

Members don't see this ad.

Think about your impressions of each school when you interviewed. Was there anything that stood out to you, positive or negative?

I don't know anything about MOSDOH, but I really enjoyed my interview at UNE. The faculty were great and it seemed like they all had previous teaching or administrating experience at either Tufts or BU. Portland is also a beautiful city if you had a chance to go to the port. The only negative feelings I left with were:
1) They didn't seem to have a finite plan of how they were going to run the clinics next year, and
2) I wasn't a huge fan of the campus, especially the library. It seemed so tiny and it looked like it was designed for an elementary school.