UNECOM secondary??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catwoman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am just wondering (for the UNECOMers out there) when did you all get your secondaries? My AACOMAS application was complete in August, and my letters of rec were sent shortly thereafter, and I believe they should have received my MCAT scores by now (I took it in August). Does anyone have the inside scoop aobut this? (I think it's getting a little late for secondary submission, and I just want to make sure it did not get lost in the mail)...

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Are you sure that they are not online? Last year we had to fill out the secondaries online. I may be wrong, but you may want to check that out. Sorry if I am way off.

Hey NUgirl,

But I haven't received any word about how to access the secondary or anything-- i've heard they screen their applicants before sending secondaries...

(on a side note, are you at Northwestern? I work at the micro-immuno dept)...

thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
NUGirl:

You may think about contacting the admissions department and ask them if they have received all your paperwork. As I recall, I did this because I had problems with snail mail and wanted to confirm that they had received all my paperwork.

Wook

Originally posted by catwoman
Hey NUgirl,

But I haven't received any word about how to access the secondary or anything-- i've heard they screen their applicants before sending secondaries...

(on a side note, are you at Northwestern? I work at the micro-immuno dept)...

thanks!

Sorry, but I don't remember how I was able to access the application online. If you got your primary turned in in Aug, then you should have received your secondary shortly after that. Perhaps you should call the school to make sure they received your primary, and then see if they have sent/or will send a secondary to you.

I went to Northwestern for undergrad. I'm at CCOM now. :) Are you currently a student there?

Good luck with UNECOM! I hope things get straightened out soon.

Hey!

thanks for the reply-- I will call them; I called UNE today, but I left them a message (the EST/central time still gets me!).

Anyway, so I work downtown in the med school, and I actually know a few CCOMers because I volunteer at a free clinic with them (on Chicago Avenue). I'm so impressed with CCOM people, they are the most genuine, caring people that I have met! I applied to CCOM, got a secondary, but my husband and I really need to get back to the east coast, where we're both from (being so far away for five years has been hard!)

Anyway, I thank you again, NUgirl.