Unidentified Chemical Reaction triggered at Will

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao12

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted this on this forum on "Allopathic" I did that by mistake due to my inexperience in this forum, however people started answering there, so I'm going to keep it there. But I will also post it here since I believe Neurology may be closer.

It's more like a special ability. I have it since I can tell, but I've dedicated to study it just this last month . Let me explain as briefly as possible:
I can make a chemical reaction in my body, I will call this chemical reaction a Release (it feels like I'm releasing something), it feels like hot water rushing to my head, it feels really good. While I'm Releasing I'm in the State. I can Release several times or just Maintain what I Released, in both cases I'm still on the State. It used to happen on its own when I felt really motivated. But it only lasted a few seconds.

Here are my findings:
- It is easier to Release and Maintain when I'm involved in physical activities
- It is directly related to my attention and concentration
- It is more difficult to release in more complex activities
Shadow boxing --> 0 releases until now (3 min shadow boxing, 2 or 3 rounds)
Running --> 2-3 long releases per session (20 min session)
While sitting --> many short releases, 2 to 5 second releases
*I use a Q&Q stopwatch with 10 memories for trainings and a Casio G-shock wristwatch

- My record is 1 minute, 0 seconds. It increases each time I try.
- Not all releases have the same intensity, the "better releases" are the ones with higher intensity, since I feel the effects of it more.
- There is time dilation (1 minute feels like 3-5 minutes) on the State
- There is lack of exhaustion (almost at the end of my running session when I Release, there is no exhaustion, zero exhaustion, I feel completely new) on the State.
- There is an intense feeling of bravery.
- There are no apparent after effects, the effects are only while on the State.

How I make a Release: I used to think of something really motivating, like doing something that might be seen as impossible, or hearing a motivational speech, or watching an action movie. However, later, I found out that it is easier to do it without thinking about nothing, just "doing it".

I would appreciate if you could tell me:
1. What is really happening? or What could be happening?
2. What do you recommend I do to improve on my research?
3. What kind of doctor may know something about this?
4. Can anybody else do this?

Thank you beforehand!

PS: I'm pretty sure it's not adrenaline. I've felt adrenaline and it's not the same feeling. But I cannot be 100% sure. Also I'm pretty sure it's not ASMR, but it may be the closest feeling there is.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.