Union University Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ThePharmDoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applied to Union? I haven't seen a thread posted for class of 2017. Let's get the discussion started! :D

I recently got accepted into the program. I was wondering if there is any current student browsing the threads on here. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Can you post your stats? I am planning on applying this week.

I got an invitation to interview although I have not submitted my supplemental application. Is that a mistake?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invitation to interview although I have not submitted my supplemental application. Is that a mistake?

probably not, you have good stats! :D good luck! a degree in biochemistry plus research makes you stand out.

I have applied and waiting to hear back keeping my fingers crossed

About how long after you submitted the supplemental application did you get an interview? I have already been accepted at another school, and I only have 20 more days to make a decision. I would really really like to get into Union, but I have not heard anything back from them yet.

i think it depends on when you submitted. it took about 1 week after my pharmcas was processed but that was way back in the october to december timeframe. don't lose hope! i would at least secure a spot. in the long run, it is worth it.