Univ of pennsylvania

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fortunekooky

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Does U penn consider applicants with USA experience only? And since the invites are out is there any possibility to have more calls?

Members don't see this ad.

What makes you want to ask these questions? Have you heard something about Penn that you want to share?

I was Canadian, and hadn't done any academic/extracurricular activities in the USA.. and they considered all my academic work and extracurriculars... so I want to say Yes... they do consider applicants with non-USA experience...
I was invited for an interview in January... Interviewed in mid-late February... so yes.. they'll keep interviewing and keep inviting people for many more months.

Interviews happen for a while--well into spring. I don't know why they would care about the location where you worked or volunteered.

thank you folks. So there are many people who keep posting on various (caapid + admission) groups abot univ requirements. It just made me feel to get more genuine advice and experiences :)