Program-Specific Info / Q's Univeristy of St. Augustine, California-San Marcos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if their fall 2016 cohort has already been all filled up??

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your interview!

Your status is listed as Pre-PT, not sure if the interview process for PT and OT have any overlap. Sorry.

If you have questions about the OT interview process I'd be happy to answer them, if not already addressed in the thread above.

Hi could you give details on what type of interview questions you were asked? I know some schools focus on the basics (why OT vs. PT, what is OT) but others are more geared toward specifics about their schools' program. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks :)

Hi could you give details on what type of interview questions you were asked? I know some schools focus on the basics (why OT vs. PT, what is OT) but others are more geared toward specifics about their schools' program. Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks :)

Sorry for the late reply. Just finished finals (quarter system).

Questions were actually quite unique. Many questions revolved around academic honestly, interpersonal relationship building, professionalism, and client scenarios.

The question that stood out though was the "tell me about yourself" prompt. In the group interview many people responded to this by "telling the interviewer what they've done". This resulted in chastising by the interviewer. Just be sure to listen to the prompts and make intelligent succinct answers.

Oh, sometime the group got the same prompt, other times we each got different ones.