University of Arizona COP Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NicoleCPhT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could not find a thread started for Fall 2015 admission so I thought I'd start one! I think they start assigning interview dates on Dec 15!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Ah I hope so! Where did you get this information from? :)

Ah I hope so! Where did you get this information from? :)
On the FAQ it states,
  • When will I be invited to interview? The online recommendation due date is December 15, 2014 and interview decisions are made following that date until mid-February. If you will not be invited to interview you will be notified on your application status page as soon as that decision has been made so that you may move forward with other educational opportunities you may have.

Members don't see this ad :)
On the FAQ it states,
  • When will I be invited to interview? The online recommendation due date is December 15, 2014 and interview decisions are made following that date until mid-February. If you will not be invited to interview you will be notified on your application status page as soon as that decision has been made so that you may move forward with other educational opportunities you may have.

Oh cool, good luck in getting an invite! I'm from out of state and I know those apps usually get reviewed last, so not expecting to hear anything until end of January :/

Oh cool, good luck in getting an invite! I'm from out of state and I know those apps usually get reviewed last, so not expecting to hear anything until end of January :/
Thanks! Same to you! They don't accept anybody until all interviews have been conducted, so don't worry if you have an interview in late Jan/early Feb. Everyone finds out at the same time! :)

So nervous, Im hoping I get an interview.

Reactions: 1 users
Come on interviews!!!

Has anyone received an interview yet? My status just changed to "under consideration" so not sure about this.

Nope, no interview yet. My status has also changed into "under consideration" so I guess that's an improvement...

Has anyone received an interview yet? My status just changed to "under consideration" so not sure about this.
Same. Judging by last year's thread, some of us should hear this week or next (Friday would be my guess). :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine still says "under consideration", but I received an email from Marty today regarding one of my classes on my application...so I guess they're looking, at least :)
Anyone else hitting the refresh button every 20 seconds?:confused:

Mine still says "under consideration", but I received an email from Marty today regarding one of my classes on my application...so I guess they're looking, at least :)
Anyone else hitting the refresh button every 20 seconds?:confused:
Yes!! I'm still checking even after hours haha.

I have a feeling some interview invites will go out today! :happy:

Nope...looks like it's taking them longer than normal to send them out :bored:

Nope...looks like it's taking them longer than normal to send them out :bored:
-____- my computer can't take the constant refreshing every 30 seconds lol

Finally the 2019 COP thread. I got an interview!!!!

@ dx9x JK im glad I found the thread though!!! Im just as excited and nervous as you. I do know that the first batch of interview dates are sent out about a week after the new year break. Ill definitely keep you posted.

Why is it taking soooo longgggg??? +pissed+

Someone should call the school and ask when the invites go out, any takers? :D

Oh my gosh I may explode.:arghh: Maybe this is a test of our patience

Ahhhh I got an interview! They will send you an email so check for that instead since I was constantly checking my status. Good luck everyone!

Ahhhh I got an interview! They will send you an email so check for that instead since I was constantly checking my status. Good luck everyone!

Congrats ealanis!!! :clap: Glad to hear people are finally getting invited!!! Which dates did they offer you!?

What time did you receive your email

They sent it at 3:59 and they will give you three dates to pick from, January 16, 23, or 30.

Got an interview!!! My dates are 2/6, 2/7 and 2/13!!:soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
Did your status page change as well? Im locked out of my email lol. Have to stop COP tomorrow

Did your status page change as well? Im locked out of my email lol. Have to stop COP tomorrow
Yes my page changed and I was notified by email at the same time with the same information.

I got invited for an interview!!!!! 16,23,30 jan. 11 spots the 16th 13 spots 23, 16 spots the 30th. ahhhh relief.:soexcited:

Congrats everybody! :) Now if they could just get to out of state applicants, that would be GREAT :laugh:

Congrats everybody! :) Now if they could just get to out of state applicants, that would be GREAT :laugh:
I'm in state and still haven't heard so hahaha