University of Arizona (entering 2014)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted as well! Did you guys received email of acceptance? I didn't and am kind of worried... Is this real? lol
I did not receive an email either. I just saw it on the application status page. It's real. Enjoy this moment!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Alternate list :unsure:
Hey. Do not give up hope yet. I remember Marty saying that typically 12-20 people get pulled from the alternate list depending on how many people decline their acceptances. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you PharmZimbo!

UA is definitely one of my top choices, but I'm having a hard time choosing which school would be the best for me in regards to my future plans so it's possible I might give up my seat in the coming weeks. But I really don't know yet, I have to weigh out what's offered. So there's hope for you guys that didn't get in yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted too! But I heard from another school yesterday too so I have some options to choose from and it's gonna be hard

Reactions: 1 users
Alternat list too:(
Do u know how many alternate list?
Do not lose hope if you are on the alternate list. It is my understanding they put 50 people on it. Depending on how many people decline their acceptances, it is not unusual for ~12-20 people to be moved from the alternate list in to the program. So, if you are on the alternate list, you still have ~20-40% chance of getting in to the program. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.:xf:

Yeahhhh after long wait~~~~~got accepted!

Reactions: 1 users
Got accepted!!!! Anyone make a Facebook page yet for class of 2018 ??

I have a question regarding fingerprint clearance cards. Does anyone know if we need to get a new one if we already have an active (unexpired) level 1 fingerprint card? For example, I am required to have one to be employed. Do I have to pay and obtain a new one for pharmacy school?

I have a question regarding fingerprint clearance cards. Does anyone know if we need to get a new one if we already have an active (unexpired) level 1 fingerprint card? For example, I am required to have one to be employed. Do I have to pay and obtain a new one for pharmacy school?

If you already have a level 1 fingerprint clearance card that is not expired, that should be fine. I had one for my work too before entering pharmacy school and they did not make me get a new one. Send a copy to student services and they will tell you if you need to update it.

If you already have a level 1 fingerprint clearance card that is not expired, that should be fine. I had one for my work too before entering pharmacy school and they did not make me get a new one. Send a copy to student services and they will tell you if you need to update it.

Thank you Jessica B.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thought I would let you all know that I will be declining my acceptance to UA and will be accepting an offer at another school. Best of luck to everyone on the alternate list!

Last edited:
Anyone know how much is a typical amount of scholarship/grant offered to students?

Has anyone received their fingerprint clearance card yet??

It takes on average 4-6 weeks to receive your fingerprint clearance card. It can take up to 90 days though. As long as you can show the college you started the process, it's okay. If it has been more than 90 days since you applied I would call the state.

I withdrew my seat last week, good luck the person that it's going to on the alternate list!

I need help!

So I am an alternate at UA. And it is my top choice amongst the schools Ill be able to go to. The only school I have been accepted to starts classes on July 2nd. Do you think it will hurt my chances to be accepted if I call Marty to see if they have give me an answer sooner than later?

Just gave up my spot so good luck to everyone~

I need help!

So I am an alternate at UA. And it is my top choice amongst the schools Ill be able to go to. The only school I have been accepted to starts classes on July 2nd. Do you think it will hurt my chances to be accepted if I call Marty to see if they have give me an answer sooner than later?
I think you should give her a call and let her know your situation.........at least that is my two cents. What can it hurt?

Marty called me today. I've never been so excited to hear someone else's voice in my life. I'll be in Tucson next semester #BEARDOWN!!