University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences C/O 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vasoolraja

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any interview invites? I received one for Nov1.

Members don't see this ad.

I have not yet. I submitted my application on 9/19/13 and got an email days later saying they're processing my application. Haven't heard from them since.

Members don't see this ad :)
Past classes have received a letter within a few weeks after the interview. I am hoping it doesn't take a month to get a letter.

Anyone got an acceptance letter? Eagerly waiting for the letter!

Would any of you mind sharing your stats? I'm thinking about applying late, but not sure. Thanks!

I was also accepted early December also so I'll give you a couple ideas we first meet in a large group of interviewees and school faculty members and current students. While in that room they pretty much give you a presentation of the school through video on the projector, they size you for coats and stuff in there. They then break you apart half stay in there and are given further information while the other half go off for a tour and interview, they then switch. It takes all the 4 hours they say it will. The interview is multiple mini style and its pretty much the type of questions you would expect. Questions like tell me about your strengths, why did you chose pharmacy and you do a role play, everything is videotaped by the way so they looking at your actions in addition to your words. You interview with 4 different people but I thought is was pretty chill though they didn't really grill me or anything and I got in so I guess I answered what they wanted to hear.

Reactions: 1 user
When given the email about the supplemental application, how long did it take you guys to set up an interview date?

Are they about done giving interview invites I have not received one. I applied january 2nd

When given the email about the supplemental application, how long did it take you guys to set up an interview date?

I feel like I got my instantly, or within the next day or so, but mine was a tentative interview date. I had to get another prof LOR and then got official invite the next day after they received my supp application with $100.

Are they about done giving interview invites I have not received one. I applied january 2nd

I applied the 13th (out of state) and heard back 2 days later. What're your stats? Mine aren't great sub 3 gpa, but I did really well on the PCAT 91 comp 99 chem

I am interested in knowing my future classmates! Anyone got acceptance letters?