university of buffalo 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dhaval39

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This thread is for the people who are willing to and have already applied for the IDP program at University of Buffalo. The website states that applicants with nbde part 2 will be given preference. Does anyone know about applicants getting through with only part 1??
Any help will be highly appreciated.

All the best and lets keep each other motivated!

Dhaval

Members don't see this ad.

Got Interview call .....aug 29th and 30th are the dates

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey congratulations to you guys Can u share your stats with us .I actually received continue -review email from them

congrats to both of you......guys please share your stats and timeline....when did you submit the application?

i didnt get any email from them.... :( does that mean rejection?? i received their application complete email on 22nd may

Last edited:
congrats to both of you......guys please share your stats and timeline....when did you submit the application?
Thank you...I got my application completion mail on may 15th.... I applied in the first wk of may....

Thank you!
Had received the application completion email on may 14th.

congratulations dgal and aim4it... i had my application complete email on 22nd may so basically they have rejected me right??

Thank you!
Had received the application completion email on may 14th.

Hi aim4it,

I sent a msg yesterday and would appreciate if you can get back to me. Thanks :)

congratulations dgal and aim4it... i had my application complete email on 22nd may so basically they have rejected me right??[/Q
I think its too early to jump into conclusions... Have patience

congratulations dgal and aim4it... i had my application complete email on 22nd may so basically they have rejected me right??[/Q
I think its too early to jump into conclusions... Have patience
Patience is the toughest part when the application cycle is on. dgal i have sent you a pm kindly reply to it.. your help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Continuing review means it under review right now and they might call us later right? I hope it doesn't mean rejection or anything....?
I'm confused due to ur sad smiley,...

Continuing review means it under review right now and they might call us later right? I hope it doesn't mean rejection or anything....?
I'm confused due to ur sad smiley,...
ya they will review it till the end of the cycle but chances are less thats what i read from previous threads... u also got a continuing review email??

dates...29 and 30th August....
:)

I did get an under review email but I didnt recieve an application complete email.So I'm guessing they must be reviewing my application! Fingers crossed:)

to be very honest i think continuing review email is like waitlist..yup they would be reviewing your application.. when did u get that email?

congratulations swapy! may i know ur stats and the date when u received ur application complete email..

thanks...i received application complete email on may 16th...:).

Thank you for applying for admission to the 2014 International Dentist Program at the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. Your application is now complete.

The Admissions Committee is currently reviewing your application. Please note that the review process may take several weeks. Upon completion of the review you will receive notification of your application status via e-mail.
Did u get the Same email? I got this..

yup i got the same email.. so we can wait

Hey guys, I got an interview call from Buffalo... Is there anyone else with an interview invite? Please contact me... Let's start preparing... Not much time left for the interview!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I got an interview call from Buffalo... Is there anyone else with an interview invite? Please contact me... Let's start preparing... Not much time left for the interview!

may i know at what date did u receive ur application complete email?

I got Interview call today for Aug 29th and 30th :)

I got Interview call today for Aug 29th and 30th :)

congrats udentist :).Would u mind sharing your stats and timeline,this would be the great help to the ones who are waiting.Thank you.

Thank u!
Passed part 1 and 2, toefl 109, experience back home , shadowed dentist.
Got application complete email on 24th May.

Thank u!
Passed part 1 and 2, toefl 109, experience back home , shadowed dentist.
Got application complete email on 24th May.

thank you very much udentist,wish you lots of luck with your bench test and iv :)

Thank you for replying wiggly molar! And all the best for ur interview!

Does this uni prefer ppl with part 2?

Yup i think so.. the ppl i know who are getting interview everyone has completed there part 2.. i have not given my part 2.. my application complete email date was 22nd may so basically i am just waiting!

for all of those who got an interview call. would you mind sharing your visa status ?

Congrats to all the people who got interview call ..

Hi Wiggly Molar,I have bench exam on 29 th and interview on 30th.

Please share your stats..anyone who is called without part 2? do let us know
Thanks ) and yea congrats everyone who got IVs and Good luck

i havent yet applied. i was thinking of skipping Buffalo. is it wise to drop it or apply even if the deadline is close?
i have part 1 pass, 3.79 gpa, one month US exp. and license of home country, preparing for part 2, toefl is 109. should i apply?
Thanks