university of buffalo 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys, I got Iv call for September 5 th and 6th.
Any female flying from CA and want to share accommodation ?
Please PM me. I would like to share the accommodation with you. Also let me know about your travelling plans.

Members don't see this ad.

Its a rumor!!! Nobody is getting rejection mails. I got a continuing review mail as majority of applicants here, after I applied to Buffalo. Now after 15 days of receiving that mail, I finally got an Interview invite. So people - Keep your hopes high, deadline is not over yet and I am sure that they will be sending more invites in near future.

Congrats...:)...would you mind sharing your stats...thank you.

Well they have actually sent out rejections as well ...that's true!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any point to apply now, and with only part 1 pass ? I was going to take part 2 in september.

ya they are my husband got a rejection email saying that there are more competent applicants so they turned down there application may be because of the low gpa

Congrats...:)...would you mind sharing your stats...thank you.

can you please share your stats...i got a review mail last week but i am waiting for my part 2 score,i think if i pass they might consider my application.My husband got a rejection probably due to low gpa

i got continuing review email today . i have part 2 cleared ... I dont know what are they looking for ...

For now everyone seems to be getting continue review email only ... did anyone get interview call with application complete mail in june ??

Just now declined my interview call for buffalo on Aug 29th and 30th... Hopefully they will call someone in my place

Just now declined my interview call for buffalo on Aug 29th and 30th... Hopefully they will call someone in my place

But why did you decline?did you get an interview call from somwhere else?

Members don't see this ad :)
But why did you decline?did you get an interview call from somwhere else?

I got acceptance from University of Colorado... Hence i'm declining the interview

anyone got any invites or any email from buffalo regarding interview.. did they just stop..

They r gonna send another batch for september soon ........:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Last edited:
I got an email from Buffalo on Jun 25 stating that my application is incomplete. "A TOEFL score must be entered by the July 15, 2013 deadline."

I entered my TOEFL Score in to CAAPID on the same day June 25 but haven't received any email from them stating that my application is complete. Is there any other place I need to update the toefl score.

Helppppp plzzzz

I got an email from Buffalo on Jun 25 stating that my application is incomplete. "A TOEFL score must be entered by the July 15, 2013 deadline."

I entered my TOEFL Score in to CAAPID on the same day June 25 but haven't received any email from them stating that my application is complete. Is there any other place I need to update the toefl score.

Helppppp plzzzz

First of all, Buffalo doesn't ask for any thing other than the fees, so you don't actually need to send them your TOEFL unless you called for an interview.
Secondly, make sure you have entered your TOEFL score correctly and then saved it successfully. Try to log on and out couple of times to check if the result you have entered is there. If it doesn't work then call CAAPID @ 617-612-2035 and let them know about this problem.

Finally, I was able to update my TOEFL score in 5 mints with no problems and one university was able to see the new score in the same hour.

Good luck!

Any female to be interviewed on 29th and 30th August willing to share accommodation....please PM me..!!!
thanks

Any body got any interview calls recently or r they finished with them ?!

Any female willing to share the accomodation for August 29th and 30th

Last edited:
hey can you plase share your stats?

Last edited:
Where can we get Kilgore typho teeth for practice ?!

How many people they call for the interview every year ?!

Hi Just got an interview invite...after an under review email...so guys dont loose hope...tc

what does this status mean

"Admissions Committee has placed your application in "Continuing Review." The Continuing Review status means that, at this time, the Committeee has not selected you to interview for admission to our program."

Is my application rejected or there are any chances to get an interview confirmation?

Hi Just got an interview invite...after an under review email...so guys dont loose hope...tc[/. If you dont mind can you share your stats please.thank you n lots of luck :)

how long it took for you to get an interview invite after you got the continue review mail.....

how long it took for you to get an interview invite after you got the continue review mail.....

Hi Just got an interview invite...after an under review email...so guys dont loose hope...tc[/. If you dont mind can you share your stats please.thank you n lots of luck :)

PART 1 79%
PART 2 PASS
TOEF 98
PR OF CANADA
8 YEARS EXP IN MY HOME COUNTRY
MY STATS ARE NOT THAT GREAT THOU...BUT I THINK GOD IS GREAT..HOPING FOR THE BEST..

hey congrats! Was it a review mail or continuing review email? Also how many days did it take for the status to change? Thanks a ton!

it was a continuing review email..recieved on 26 june..good luck..

Does anyone know how much is buffalo's total cost? is it 90k+ 90k= 180,000 for 2 years?

Thank you..

Hi
is anybody here going for any bench test preparatory courses.....any suggestions please!

Congrats aim4it. I have been applying to the schools here in the USA since 3 years. I never got a single interview call. I have finished NBDE Part1 and Part2. My TOEFL score is 106. I have 18 months of dental assistant experince. I have 4 months of community service experience. I'm applying to amost all universities that I'm eligible for. But still did not received a single interview call.

I'm not sure about the mistakes that I might be doing. Can you please share something that might help me atleast to get an interview call.

Thanks in advance
Chinnu

Got a call today for Sep 5/6 ...I did get the continuing review before....so continuing review is not the end afterall.:oops:

Got a call today for Sep 5/6 ...I did get the continuing review before....so continuing review is not the end afterall.:oops:

Wouldu mind sharing your stats.....congrats and good luck for iv.:)

That's an awesome news! Congrats and all the very best:)
I have received a continuing review email too, can u pls share ur stats.Thanks a ton :)

I have part 1& 2 , TOEFL above 100, GPA above 3.5

Does anyone know how many candidates they inv on these 2 days i mean in aug and sept?

hey i also got iv call from buffalo but i was decline so best of luck

So is buffalo done with calling everyone for an interview?