university of buffalo 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got a rejection email :(
Why again?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
are they still sending interview invites?

Submitted my application on the last day.. Just received "Continuing Review" email. This is my first such email after I have applied. I wonder what my chances are considering the first wave of interviews is already out. Just wanted to let the community know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Submitted my application on the last day.. Just received "Continuing Review" email. This is my first such email after I have applied. I wonder what my chances are considering the first wave of interviews is already out. Just wanted to let the community know.

you mean to say that you applied on the 15th of july and got a cont review today?

anyone who hasn't received anything at all from buffalo yet? No iv call, rejection or cont. review?

guys hws prep goin on fr bench test, hpe evryone z strugglin like me:mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Please PM me. I would like to share the accommodation with you. Also let me know about your travelling plans.
Hey
My wife is attending buffalo interview on 5th and 6th September. We have booked Red Roof inn(from 3rd to 7th) @70$/day very close to south campus.If you like to share accommodation you can email @ [email protected]

Hi,
hope all are getting prep for the two big days...
all the best
I have my interview on sep 5th 6th, booked my accommodations in manor inn.... any one there, i will b coming on 4th.

Hi
hope the first batch had a good interview, plz write in something abt it, so the rest get to know something.
thanks
geetha

Hi everyone..
does anyone get selected at UB. I just got email today
that mine is in alternate.. please be in touch.:)

being in a wait list is such a pain.. they have not given any numbers of waiting list too, and we do not know where are we....

its k we can wait an watch..

being in a wait list is such a pain.. they have not given any numbers of waiting list too, and we do not know where are we....

its k we can wait an watch..

How many people are placed on waitlist any idea?!

Did anyone receive rejection or everyone who did'nt get accepted received alternate list mail?

no idea about waitlist.. whoever has posted all are in waitlist.:)

I guess there are few rejections!! And at the Facebook page it about 20 people who got wait listed or on an alternate list..

lets see. we can hope because still its a long waitlist if its 20 also..

lets see. we can hope because still its a long waitlist if its 20 also..

Hi..:)
does anyone knows how much time is given to the selected applicants for taking admission at UB. so that waiting list people wait no longer..:(. or any other information please share..

hey dentstud 11,

were u able to apply UIC last yr?
because i saw u were in same situation last yr as i am now.........

Any female wants to share accommodation for Buffalo bench and interview, let me know. I've booked two beds room.

Posted using SDN Mobile