university of buffalo 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akasha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Doese anyone know when they will send invites? Also I would like us to share our stats, mine is part1, part 2 scheduled on june, 5 month of research assisting, 1 year dental assisting and observing, toefl 85 and i will start a preceptorship in UFM this July, do you think I have a chance?

Members don't see this ad.

U need to improve your toefl. Otherwise u have good stats.

Thank you for replying,,,did they start sending invitations ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same question if not when??? Any idea when they will start sending invites?

Why is buffalo univ. so expensive. I can't afford studying here even if accepted.

For buffalo last year they asked for following PFM anterior, posterior amalgam, posterior composite, filling one amlgam class 2 preprepped tooth and filling one composite prepped tooth ( either class 2, 3 or 5). School will provide all the instruments, u just bring safety glasses or loupes . For more information on which burs are used and what to purchase you can go to www.thedrtools.com. Good luck

Reactions: 1 users
For buffalo last year they asked for following PFM anterior, posterior amalgam, posterior composite, filling one amlgam class 2 preprepped tooth and filling one composite prepped tooth ( either class 2, 3 or 5). School will provide all the instruments, u just bring safety glasses or loupes . For more information on which burs are used and what to purchase you can go to www.thedrtools.com. Good luck
Thank you so much, do you know when do they send the invites, or do they review the application on rolling basis before the deadline ?

you are right,Yes it is accepted, I sent mine ECE and application was complete,thanks
JM1IkP

Hey friends, is it late to apply to buffalo now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Their deadline is on june1st so I guess you have to send it quickly then
Thnx dear. I have send my application on 30 th may. I worried whether my application will be viewed or not?

Hey guys did anyone get the interview call? why is it taking so long?

By this time...we already got rejection email last year;) don't know what's cooking.

Wonder what's going on! Haven't received any mail yet..

just a minute ago I received an e mail saying that my application has been put to re- review,,, has anybody else revceived that kind of an e mail??

Yes I received the same email. But I think they are not accepting me and will ultimately send the next email saying sorry lol

just a minute ago I received an e mail saying that my application has been put to re- review,,, has anybody else revceived that kind of an e mail??
Did they specifically say re review or just another email saying application is complete and under review? , I recieved completion email twice is this the same?

Reactions: 1 user
It's been 20 days since deadline..nobody has got nothing?

I wonder why the delay. I haven't heard anything since the completion email

Same here. Might be they are taking time considering the lot of applicants. But soon hope so we hear a good news. I think last year they started sending invites at this time

any news anyone??? i didn't get anything after completion email

Seriously.. Don't know why they are taking so long.

No... Just waiting! :-( Last year did they call everyone for an interview who applied ?

Not really. Many of them got the c review mails. They will call only 100 applicants for IV.

Re review meaning did tey say continuing review or re review?

Hey people who are said under continuing review, when do u guys submitted?

So you guys got 2 mails that your application is under review? Coz I got 1 email saying your application is complete n it's under review..

Hey guys! Does anyone know if SUNY Buffalo prefers only applicants with Part 1 and 2? I don't have my part 2 so was wondering if I had a shot. Any information will be much appreciated :)

Hey guys! Does anyone know if SUNY Buffalo prefers only applicants with Part 1 and 2? I don't have my part 2 so was wondering if I had a shot. Any information will be much appreciated :)
No.. part 2 is very important. Though you may be called for an iv, but eventual result may not be a positive one for you

Any idea like from when onwards they gonna send iv calls?

Was ECE accepted by program this year...? Because, I got an email saying that only WES evaluations will be accepted in this application cycle.

Was ECE accepted by program this year...? Because, I got an email saying that only WES evaluations will be accepted in this application cycle.
When did you get that email? Was it in response to a query or did they just send it to you?

I sent an email asking about ECE...to the school in March and I got only WES will be accepted. Looks like many did not do WES conversions at all...from previous posts on this thread

I think the school was originally only accepting WES but they changed that later to WES or ECE probably due to poor response. Their website now says WES or ECE

Check the Univ's PDF...from CAAPID link...it still says as WES

Agree, believe they might not have updated it on caapid but did on the website, i read elsewhere that people with ECE did get application complete emails

Any news guys?? I called to school n they told me they will start sending interviews next week.....:claps::highfive:

Really? So they will send the c reviews and the rejections too that means?