university of buffalo 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone here without Part 2...?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did any one got continuing review email? I heard tey started sending it. Is it true???

What does that mean if you get a continue review mail?

Are people still getting C review emails? Have they send the IV emails yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Update in here guys if aneone has heard anething from school

I heard they are sending c review emails. Any ivs sent out??.

Is it ur friend or you :)

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the date for the interview and the bench test?

Do they call in diff batches or just one batch?

Definitely different batches

I think 2 batches, the email mentions sept 4/5 and sept 11/12, dont know if there will be more

4thmolarGA,
So have they sent out invitation for both the batches? Or have they sent out invitation only for 4/5. Please let me know.

I think 2 batches, the email mentions sept 4/5 and sept 11/12, dont know if there will be more

Have they sent out invite for 11/12? Can anyone confirm that please.

Or is there aneone who hasn't heard anething from buffalo besides application completion?

I and lot of other folks haven't heard anything from Buffalo except for application complete email

I got an interview from Buffulo for sept 4th and 5th

I think we all will get rejection email soon. I don't know why they have to delay sending rejection email. They have already decided people to be called for interview and people on continue to review.

I got an interview from Buffulo for sept 4th and 5th
Congrats... Do u mind tell us when u got application complete email? It would be really helpful. Thanks!

I got my application complete email on May 6th

Hey did any one called for second batch??

Hey i got the continuing review email and they said "All applications in Continuing Review receive periodic re-review, and a change in your status may occur. You will be informed immediately of any change in the status of your application". Does it mean rejection?

Reactions: 1 users
Even I received "Continuing review " email today morning.

Hi JKK and Origami,

Is this the first c review email for you? Or you have got this before too? Please specify.. Thanks!

I've heard about some rejections being sent as well, a friend of mine got one today.

Dent 2013, R u sure it was rejection email and not continue to review?

Hi JKK and Origami,

Is this the first c review email for you? Or you have got this before too? Please specify.. Thanks!

It is my first C review, after application completion email.

So direct rejection without any emails like c review and re review emails before ..
Is it?

When was your application completion email date? Origami???

I got neither continue review email nor rejection email. NO email after application complete (May 13th)
What does this mean...?

So direct rejection without any emails like c review and re review emails before ..
Is it?
Yes, it was direct rejection for her, I haven't received anything either apart from the application completion email.