University of Charleston, WV SOP c/o 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmLife4Me

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applying to this school for early admission or regular admission for the 2018 class? :p

Members don't see this ad.

Bump... and does anyone know the acceptance rate here or how likely it is to get an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a friend who has already been confirmed for a September interview with Charleston.

Invited to an interview! Anyone else receive one from this school that applied ED?

Yup, just received an invite today!

I currently live in Cincinnati, Ohio. How about yourself?

Texas! I take it you are interviewing on the 20th as well?

Is anyone going to be there friday?

University of Charleston is a very good school. I would strongly recommend anyone who gets an interview to seriously consider this school.

I will be there Friday! I started driving up to WV yesterday from Texas and just arrived today. Been looking around and checking out the area. Excited about the interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, wow. I'll be leaving tomorrow night after my physic lab, but I'm coming from Ohio. I'll be wearing a charcoal gray suit. How's the area?

The city is nice and a LOT larger than I originally thought. I found the school (which was really easy to get to), but I haven't had the chance to look at everything just yet.

Last edited:
Ive gotten invited for an interview but do the consider rescheduling? I have another interview on the same day they scheduled me for

Ive gotten invited for an interview but do the consider rescheduling? I have another interview on the same day they scheduled me for

Possibly. Contact Stacie in the morning and ask if it's possible. Where's your other interview at on that day?

Possibly. Contact Stacie in the morning and ask if it's possible. Where's your other interview at on that day?

That day i have an interview scheduled with Notre Dame

me too! I got Notre Dame interview on the 15th, are you going to email or call them?

I guess I'll call too! Maybe we will see each other on both interviews :)
where are u coming frm?

Northern VA, did u call her already, I haven't yet bc I waiting to see what date I'm available :( what date did u get

Northern VA, did u call her already, I haven't yet bc I waiting to see what date I'm available :( what date did u get

December 14th. The only dates she gave me were the 13th and the 14th.

Oh I see I guess she will give me those days too then... ah Dec 14 is soo late

Last edited:
I have an interview on Nov. 15th.. anyone else? For those of you who already interviewed, could you give me any tips?

Just relax and be honest about your answers. I interviewed on Sept. 20th and the atmosphere was very hospitable. Good luck!

From the time you sent you pharmCAS in and it was mailed, how long did it take them of offer you an interview? It is a beautiful campus, visited before I applied! Loved it!

Let's see... I applied early decision and submitted my PharmCAS on June 6th (or whatever day it opened) and it mailed out exactly a month later and I received an interview invite about two weeks later.. So yeah, from the time it was mailed out to the invite was about 2 weeks. Where are you from?

Cool, well if you have any questions about the application process, just send me a message.

I have an interview on nov 15th as well.
I get there on Thursday morning. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up on Thursday before our Friday interview.

Staying at a hotel, waiting for my interview tomorrow on Nov. 15. I feel sort of nervous, but I guess there's nothing else I could do now, except trying to be relax :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Good luck tomorrow! Everyone is super nice and very helpful at the school of pharmacy.. Relax and I'm sure y'all will do fine..!

Just got an e-mail saying I was accepted! :)

did everyone got their acceptance email within one wk?

I interviewed on a Friday and found out on Tuesday, less than a week.

I'm withdrawing my interview invitation! Good luck everyone :)

Does anyone know anything about the Fellowship? How does it work? I got an email saying I have been selected to apply for fellowship..... i dont know if i should or not.....

just got an interview invite today! I'm scheduled for january 11th, at 12pm. anyone else interviewing the same day?

just got an interview invite today! I'm scheduled for january 11th, at 12pm. anyone else interviewing the same day?
I have an interview that day but im scheduled for the morning session