University of Cincinnati Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm 714

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
New year, new thread. Got my interview invite yesterday, and scheduled for Nov 22. Who's all applying?

Members don't see this ad.

New year, new thread. Got my interview invite yesterday, and scheduled for Nov 22. Who's all applying?
I did not know that they have already been doing invites. I thought the deadline was dec 1st for all applications?

Members don't see this ad :)

I submitted my supp. application just last week I don't think I'll hear back for an interview until January... have you gotten acceptance yet? and how was the interview? Is UC ur first choice?

I submitted my supp. application just last week I don't think I'll hear back for an interview until January... have you gotten acceptance yet? and how was the interview? Is UC ur first choice?
I have not got an acceptance yet. Interview was fine, although my interview skills are weak so I'm nervous. OSU is my first choice as of now, but I'm also now considering University of Pittsburgh. Stats: 3.52 GPA, graduate in spring with BS in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, PCAT comp 95 (99bio, 97chem, 88math).

Has anyone gotten an acceptance email yet? I interviewed Nov 22. They said they would send some this week so I'm wondering when they will!

Just received an interview invite. Any tips others can provide that have gone through it?

Just got an interview invite, haven't scheduled a date yet though

Edit- Just got my acceptance email (1/28)

Last edited:
Just received my acceptance email today (2/2/) . Good luck to whoever is still in the process of hearing back!

That's so interesting, I interviewed back in Nov and I still haven't heard anything :eyebrow:, oh well. Congrats to everyone accepted and plan to UC!

That's so interesting, I interviewed back in Nov and I still haven't heard anything :eyebrow:, oh well. Congrats to everyone accepted and plan to UC!
I was wondering how did you get an interview even before dec 1st? I thought that is the official deadline for all applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering how did you get an interview even before dec 1st? I thought that is the official deadline for all applicants.
They have rolling admissions. Besides, they only had that one interview date before Jan, and there wasn't even a lot of people.

They have rolling admissions. Besides, they only had that one interview date before Jan, and there wasn't even a lot of people.
Was that just for UC students? I have never heard of that before. Am I in the right thread? This is the pharmD program you guys are talking about right?

Was that just for UC students? I have never heard of that before. Am I in the right thread? This is the pharmD program you guys are talking about right?
No, rolling admissions is when they choose students to interview based on who submitted their applications first. You're in the right thread :)

I was interviewed on the 24th. Still haven't heard anything.

I was interviewed the 23rd of January and still haven't heard back. Has anyone who interviewed that weekend heard anything?

this school has one of the slowest app process Ive ever seen...they probably wont end interviews until June at this rate

Reactions: 1 user
You're right! Their application process is so slow! It's very frustrating!

Do you guys think it will be too soon for me to contact the coordinator to see whether they have finished interviewing?

I just got my acceptance email today. I was interviewed on the 24th.

I received my interview invite on 1/29/15
I interviewed 2/13/15
I was accepted 2/19/15
I will accept my offer and be attending in the fall.

Interviewed on November 22, got accepted the first week of December. I will be attending in the fall