University of Colorado at Denver, ISP 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys I got an interview invite for April 21st too.

Members don't see this ad.

i got interview on next month23,if anybody got interview ,send mail or call to me so that we can share accomidation.

sandeep thota
314 651 6550
hi can you please share me your stats and also when did you receive the confirmation e.mail and invitation letter from them?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I received my application complete email yesterday....

stats
part 1 - 79
part 2 - Pass
toefl 104
GPA 3.75
MPH

1 year worked as a dentist in india
2 years DA in US

what are my chances?
:confused:

Got my doc complete mail on 25th Feb and still no interview email. I'm very anxious. Do I have any chance guys?

I think I'll decline the interview. Already accepted at NYU.

Any more news on invites? Any bosy received one recently or they are done?

i think there three batch so Hopefully ll hear from them soon. :thumbup:

Ya I Thnk so.....

As of now the first interview will be on 21st April......from the post shared by the peopl who got their IV......
correct me if wrong......
Anybody got any other date?

some people have an interview on 19th May,I don't know how much time we have to wait for interview call.This is a stressful process.

So now assuming 2 of the 3 dates are here ....we r left with one more....

I don't know hw many people will be invited for one day.....it's really stressful....
Will hope for the best...

They have already changed their deadline from March 16th to April 12th !!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody recieved May 19 interview yet they posted on thier website that there are 80 invitations to be send after April 8

That was written last year. So, it doesn't pertain to this year. Most of the interviews have been sent out.

hey guys .......are they done with sending interviews?

That was written last year. So, it doesn't pertain to this year. Most of the interviews have been sent out.

Most of the interviews have been sent out but still people can send their initial documents before april 2nd?!!! that's so weird!!

Most of the interviews have been sent out but still people can send their initial documents before april 2nd?!!! that's so weird!!

It's actually not weird. Most other schools like BU, New Jersey, NYU.. etc. send out interviews and even accept candidates before the deadline. So, yea most of the interviews have been sent out.

Got my application complete mail and IV for April 21st today........

Got application complete email on Feb 22th but no interview call. Totally disappointed now. I did my best for this school , May god help me

i got an interview invitation for may 19th, anyone else?

my application was completed in dec 2011 and still did nt hear from them. those who got interview please share their stats. drpat2011, plz share ur stats

Hi everyone
Could u please explain what is the difference in tooth preparation between full metal crown and PFM crown??? Please any help is really appreciated

Hi everyone
Could u please explain what is the difference in tooth preparation between full metal crown and PFM crown??? Please any help is really appreciated

Criteria for the Full Cast Crown Preparation (typically full gold)

1. The occlusal reduction should ideally provide for 1.5 mm of clearance from the opposing occlusal surface.
2. The occlusal reduction should generally presere the occlusal anatomy of the tooth, providing for uniform reduction.
3. The axial walls should be free from undercuts and tapered approximately 8-10 degrees from the long axis of the tooth.
4. The finish line should be a champfer profile, equal in diameter to ½ the diameter of the largest champfer diamond that you are provided.
5. The finish line should be between 0.5 and 1.0 coronal to the free gingival margin and follow the contour of the free gingival margin. It should smooth, continuous, even, and well-defined.
6. Extension of the proximal should allow for visual clearance between the margin and the adjacent tooth.

Criteria for Porcelain Fused to Metal Crown Preparation:

1. The cervical margin should be smooth, continuous, and well defined. The cervical bevel, when used, is 0.5-10 mm in width and is well defined.
2. The appropriate path of insertion varies less than 10° parallel to the long axis of the tooth on all axial surfaces and a line of draw is established.
3. Axial tissue removal is optimally 1.5 mm to be sufficient for convenience, retention and resistance form.
4. There is full visual taper 6° - 16°
5. The facial shoulder is optimally 1.5 mm wide. A shoulder finish line shall be placed on the buccal from the mesial buccal line angle to the distal buccal line angle.
6. Occlusal reduction is optimally 2 mm and the general occlusal anatomy is maintained.
7. The margins should be 0.5 mm occlusal to the CEJ or simulated free gingival margin, whichever is most coronal.

Are the interview invitations by email!?

any female to share accomodation for UoC interview for april 21, kindly ping me.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. Congrats to all who received interviews. I applied to CU last week and have not received a confirmation that they received my application yet. Are they done sending interviews?

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. Congrats to all who received interviews. I applied to CU last week and have not received a confirmation that they received my application yet. Are they done sending interviews?

They usually take at least 2-3wksto send a complete application mail.....if its take more than tht call them or mail them with ur caapid I'd...it's better to do both.....

I call to jane miller and she said they will send 100 more interview by end of april.. hope to hear from them soon

Well, That's a good news. I am waiting also to be called for IV.

Is crown prep exclusively limited to posterior teeth /molars or they ask us to prepare on anteriors as well?