University of Colorado interview on June 10th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentstud11

Penn Dental Medicine '17
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Did anyone get an IV for June 14th 2014?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have got one

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys do you know how many acceptance they already have? I want to know how is the chance to be accepted?

Hello, everybody... I to got interview for june 14 th . Any female willing to share hotel please let me know

Hello Everybody... I too got interview for June 14. Any female willing to share hotel accommodation ? Let me know

they will tell by first july. no sooner than that is what i know.!

Hello Everybody... I too got interview for June 14. Any female willing to share hotel accommodation ? Let me know
Hi,
I am interested. Kndly lemme know

Congrats guys!!. .. Please share your stats and please tell when you received your application complete email.?

Reactions: 1 user
Hello , thank you...I received my application complete e mail on march 17th

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I have been invited for the interview too on June 14. Any female interested in sharing hotel accommodation, please PM me.

Guys, are they done with the last batch of iv's or are they sending more? Have anyone enquired with the school yet?

Hello, I passed my part 1&2, academic as well as clinical experience in India, lot of volunteering in USA, Some publications, TOEFL 100. One recommendation letter from US dentist.

no but i had freonds who interviewed in the first batch. mineis on june 14th... any guys here who want to share an accomodation?

i just have part 1, 109 toefl, one yr US exp

Hello can you please ask your friend what was asked and how was the interview.? Thankyou

he told me it was a 3 hour exam with 1.5 hours for crown prep and class2 while another 1.5 hour fro wax excercises. they dont have a limit of 1.5 hours but ideally one shud be able to get done within this time. and then they took them for interviews. and tour. at interview it was all personal and asked him from his SOP. that is all i know so far.

Did anyone get waitlisted for interview on june 14th?? What is the chance?

Can u plz elaborate which tooth crown and type and also class 2 cutting on which tooth and wax excercises ?

Hi everyone, I am interviewing on June 14 as well. Any inputs on max or mand for crown prep and class 2 would b appreciated. Thanks

Did anyone get waitlisted for interview on june 14th?? What is the chance?
Hey I have the same question. Let me know if you get any news for waitlisted persons.

Hey Friends!!

Waitlisted after interview or waitlist for June 14 th interview. Kindly please elaborate please. Are they sending more invites? Any inputs would be appreciated!

Hi,
Looking to share a room with another Female for the June 14th interview. Please let me know or PM me! All the best!

i dont think that they have sent out any waitlists or anything. they will tell the result on july 1st for all the batches. then only we get to know....right now they are conducting bench exams and interviews. the last batch is on june 14th.

@Golu it can be any tooth but their class 2 was max 1st molar adn crown prep on mandibular second molar.

Just an advice - 1 hour for each crown, class 2 and wax exercise.

I do not know. But it is possible to position the manikin head for the direct vision, so it does not really matter.

I do not know. But it is possible to position the manikin head for the direct vision, so it does not really matter.
Also do we need to wear scrubs??? For the bench exam ??

They grade your work on a dentoform, they care about the result. Obviously you should not use extreme positions.
It is more convenient to ware a white coat over a blouse or shirt rather then full set of scrubs, there will be no lockers provided. For woman it is more comfortable to ware pants, rather then a skirt

Thanks so much oralcare . You are a great help :)
They grade your work on a dentoform, they care about the result. Obviously you should not use extreme positions.
It is more convenient to ware a white coat over a blouse or shirt rather then full set of scrubs, there will be no lockers provided. For woman it is more comfortable to ware pants, rather then a skirt
nks

Any one heading for Colorado interview for 14th June from Canada Toronto?

Any female wants to share a hotel room for 14th June interview plz let me know. Thanks

I emailed Ms. Colb and this was her reply -
you can wear what you want to wear. We provide yellow disposable gowns for those who want to keep their suit on. Several people change in to scrubs, but it is totally your decision how you want to do this. No lockers are provided but we will have a place to lock up any bags you might have.

Any female wants to share a hotel room for 14th June interview plz let me know. Thanks
Hi I am going from Toronto and really wants a company. Email me ASAP at [email protected]. If u already made plans with some one else, still email me. At least we can meet and go together.

the last batch got # 14 MO amalgam ( they specified that it has to cross oblique ridge due to caries, normally it does not, # 18 full metal crown. Dome with blue inlay wax, Letter P with red rope wax and carve bullet or pencil shape in green stick compound with a square in the midlle part. If you need to buy any of the waxes or instruments to practice you can visit www.thedrtools.com . Good luck to everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
Any male willing to share accommodation for the 14th june interview?

Guys , how do you ask hotels or students rate? When I asked them they have no idea about it? Any suggestion? Thanks

@Golu it can be any tooth but their class 2 was max 1st molar adn crown prep on mandibular second molar.
the last batch got # 14 MO amalgam ( they specified that it has to cross oblique ridge due to caries, normally it does not, # 18 full metal crown. Dome with blue inlay wax, Letter P with red rope wax and carve bullet or pencil shape in green stick compound with a square in the midlle part. If you need to buy any of the waxes or instruments to practice you can visit www.thedrtools.com . Good luck to everyone.
Pencil in green stick or inlay wax? Please reply