University of Colorado- Skaggs SOP (2018)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any ladies looking for a roommate for next year? :) please message me!
Im interested in living at fitz21. They're little more expensive but affordable with a roommate. WOuld you be interested in that?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my admittance email on the 28th! I interviewed on Feb 14th. Has anyone else from this interview date received their email?

Reactions: 1 user
I received my admittance email on the 28th! I interviewed on Feb 14th. Has anyone else from this interview date received their email?
I got mine on the 28th as well, and I also interviewed on February 14th! Congrats!

Anyone know when their last interview sessions are? I've read in past posts that they're usually mid-March.

Anyone know when their last interview sessions are? I've read in past posts that they're usually mid-March.
Tomorrow (03/14) is the last interview date. I'm going in tomorrow but i'm worried now if they even have a spot left :(

I'm probably going to call the school tomorrow to withdraw my application. I interviewed back in November and still haven't heard back yet, but got into UT Austin and University of Michigan.

I guess no interview for me then... weird that they didn't reject me sooner? Still no formal rejection but I won't count on hearing much good news from here

Anyone who interviewed on feb 28th hear back? From the looks of things usually they let you know after about two weeks if your in. If other people have heard back I suppose I will have to wait until april to find out.

Anyone who interviewed on feb 28th hear back? From the looks of things usually they let you know after about two weeks if your in. If other people have heard back I suppose I will have to wait until april to find out.
I interviewed 2/28 and haven't heard back yet :/ been anxiously checking my email all day! Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe they will let you know within 2 weeks if you have been accepted or not - if you're still waiting maybe they want to finish all the interviews (which they did yesterday) and then decide, which you should hear sometimes this week hopefully - having you guys called and asked? I interviewed on 3/7 and I'm starting to get really nervous!

Has anyone heard back recently? I interviewed 2/28 and no word yet :(

Same thing for me. Has anyone from the 2/28 interview received an acceptance? Or a denial? A wait-list email? I'm getting kind of impatient...and annoyed -_-.

Same thing for me. Has anyone from the 2/28 interview received an acceptance? Or a denial? A wait-list email? I'm getting kind of impatient...and annoyed -_-.
I called the admissions office and they said we should hear back by first week of April so I'm hoping sometimes next week is when everyone will hear back.

Meanwhile I'll just lie awake at night and let the voices slowly take over my mind. :p

I will say this though. The Facebook page for the 2018 class already has 161 members with 6 or 7 admins included. There are only 160 seats... so... I dunno. Mayee kinda bleak at this point. Oh and I think that kid from mexico who was at the 2/28 interview got added to the page a couple weeks after the interview if my math is right. I could be wrong but it looks like they might have already sent out just a couple acceptances from that group already.

Meanwhile I'll just lie awake at night and let the voices slowly take over my mind. :p

I will say this though. The Facebook page for the 2018 class already has 161 members with 6 or 7 admins included. There are only 160 seats... so... I dunno. Mayee kinda bleak at this point. Oh and I think that kid from mexico who was at the 2/28 interview got added to the page a couple weeks after the interview if my math is right. I could be wrong but it looks like they might have already sent out just a couple acceptances from that group already.
I was wondering about that too and asked one of the pharmacy students who was on his rotations at the pharmacy I work at and he said that some of the people added to the group are p2,p3, and p4 students in case anyone has any questions so I'm guessing that there may still be some spots left! I'm hoping that is! :xf::confused:

I was wondering about that too and asked one of the pharmacy students who was on his rotations at the pharmacy I work at and he said that some of the people added to the group are p2,p3, and p4 students in case anyone has any questions so I'm guessing that there may still be some spots left! I'm hoping that is! :xf::confused:
I have a friend in the p1 class who told me at least half of the people in the 2018 fb group are current students who are willing to answer questions, etc. so there's still hope!! Hopefully we all hear back this week

got my waitlist notification. bummer.

Same :( does anyone know typically how many ppl get pulled off the wait list?

Just got waitliested as well...
anyone know what the chances are?? or How many are actually waitlisted/?

I would contact the school to get an update. I was accepted last year and ended up deferring my seat. As much as I love the school, I have to admit, Skaggs is REALLY bad with communication.

Yeah I don't really believe that their waitlist is unranked, but from the tone of the email it sounds like they really don't want us all calling to ask. Guess it's just a waiting game then...

I got the wait list notification email also...I was offered the advanced English course before and I told them tentative (deadline for sign up is sometime in May and I we as trying to figure out my schedule) so not sure what now.

I was wait listed today as well. Has anyone heard of anybody getting interviewed being denied, or is everyone just wait listed?

I was wait-listed as well :( I'm wondering if all their seats are already taken and they are just wait-listing everyone just in case they lose an accepted student or something :(

Im not super hopeful. At this point Im sure thats what has happened. This late in the game everyone who still has their seat has already paid their deposit, so every seat opening up has a $1000 reason not to do so. Glad I got accepted in Hawaii at least.

I think so too. Did anyone actually get accepted recently? I was reading some past forums and it seems like every year pretty much everyone who interviews towards the end gets waitlisted. Even if spots do open up the fact that the list is unranked makes it impossible to gauge where you stand. Here's hoping for the best though!

I think the marjority of the people who had the last interview dates were waitlisted

I contacted the director of admissions today looking for some insight on how the wait list process works. His reply wasn't very helpful. Has anyone heard anything?

Has anyone heard anything recently? Wonder if the waitlist is moving along..

Friday I was informed that an opening had become available and I was pulled off the waitlist. I also interviewed 2/28.

I just received a call this morning that I was accepted!! I interviewed March 7th

I will be attending and yeah Im from colorado too.

Oh hey congrats as well. Im going to be heading out to denver this weekend to check out apartments. You looking for a roomate? Its going to be tough finding something on this short notice.

I will be attending and yeah Im from colorado too.

Oh hey congrats as well. Im going to be heading out to denver this weekend to check out apartments. You looking for a roomate? Its going to be tough finding something on this short notice.
Congrats!! Which part of Colorado are you from? I'm planning on staying with family so I'm set for the living situation, but crazy how we only have 3 weeks before our "first" class!!

Congrats to everyone accepted so far! If anyone is looking last minute for a place to stay, I am trying to find someone to take my spot in 21 Fitzsimons (the apt complex right across the street from campus). It's a 2 bed/2 bath and current resident is a female P3. If anyone is interested...let me know and thanks!