University of Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rola

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applied to university of Colorado Denver school of dentistry? Any idea ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

i have applied through caapid, they just sent an email confirming my application and if i want to update any information then to send them the documents before April 1, 2013.

i have applied through caapid, they just sent an email confirming my application and if i want to update any information then to send them the documents before April 1, 2013.

I applied through CAAPID as well ..they sent it to Colorado yesterday the 25th so I didn't receive this email yet!
Good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied through CAAPID as well ..they sent it to Colorado yesterday the 25th so I didn't receive this email yet!
Good luck

thank you, best of luck to you too! :)

thank you, best of luck to you too! :)

How long did it take them to send you this email after you submitted your CAAPID app?

How long did it take them to send you this email after you submitted your CAAPID app?

I added Colorado September 26, 2012 and I got an application complete email on October 16, 2012...so just about 3 weeks. I assume I wont hear from them for a while seeing the deadline is quite far away....but i will keep SDN posted if i hear anything.

I added Colorado September 26, 2012 and I got an application complete email on October 16, 2012...so just about 3 weeks. I assume I wont hear from them for a while seeing the deadline is quite far away....but i will keep SDN posted if i hear anything.

Great
Thank you very much

APPLICATION COMPLETE MAIL IN SEPTEMBER ...but all the action here starts in 2013 march..looong time..

A frnd told me that colorado ends up calling more than 200 ppl for interviews...is it true? and when do they start sending interview invitations

A frnd told me that colorado ends up calling more than 200 ppl for interviews...is it true? and when do they start sending interview invitations

the deadline is April 1st and I know people who got interview call in may last year. please read previous threads before posting any false comment

Members don't see this ad :)
they invited 240 last year , 3 batches 80 students each, nxt year may invite 300,why not its a business , whatever be the no and bench test fee poor international dentists will keep continue to apply in hope of getting a seat( hehehe they know it very well)

Does the NBDE score report have to be sealed or if I opened it its OK!

The $300 application fee doesn't apply if you submitted your application using CAAPID, right? So you just need to send the additional 5 documents listed on the site?

U need to send only 5 docs listed on site..u dont require to pay additional fees. But if u will be selected for interview they will ask bench test fees from you..so as per now, u need to pay only 80 $ for caapid.
Thank you! And do you have an idea how much is the bench test fee?

I applied to the university of colorado yesterday. How long does it take for them to reply back.
And are the us citizen or residents given preference

Yey!!! Got interview call yesterday for April 13th !!! Most probably will be declining :)

and cleared Part 2 as well :D :banana: :banana:

Yey!!! Got interview call yesterday for April 13th !!! Most probably will be declining :)

University of Colorado is the only school which doesn't do admissions on rolling basis. How could you get the invite. The deadline hasn't crossed.

This is not an acceptance , rolling basis is for the acceptances not the interview invitations…… Maybe they just started sending IV invitations , so all the best to everyone :)

i got one too for april 13th......they will be sending many more soon

Last edited:
i got one too for april 13th......they will be sending many more soon

Sounds like good news ! Let's wait and hope for the best

BDS, MDS
9years work experience
NBDE part 1 pass (June 2012)
NBDE part 2 pass (Jan 2013)
TOEFL 115
GPA 3.25

Congratulations guys! When did you guys complete the application? I completed in mid Jan. and hoping Ill receive an interview invitation soon too....

Congratulations guys! When did you guys complete the application? I completed in mid Jan. and hoping Ill receive an interview invitation soon too....

Me too had app complete email by mid Jan. hopefully we will hear soon from them. A friend who had completed her app in Nov got a call last Sat. So guess we're not very far off!!!!!!!

Yup hopefully we will receive our invitation soon... good luck to you!!

hi guys i need to know something

can i update my caapid application with my nbde part 2 pass/fail and toelf scores once i have submitted the application?

secondly where can i get the list of universities which provide the advance standingn dds program but aren't associated with caapid

thanks

hi guys i need to know something

can i update my caapid application with my nbde part 2 pass/fail and toelf scores once i have submitted the application?

secondly where can i get the list of universities which provide the advance standingn dds program but aren't associated with caapid

thanks

U can update your CAAPID application for these two scores ! But I'm not sure of u can do it now since the cycle of 2012-2013 ended already! U can call them and ask! Regarding the schools that offer the program but not through CAAPID ! I myself was googling them and checked each website individually!

Good luck

This is not an acceptance , rolling basis is for the acceptances not the interview invitations…… Maybe they just started sending IV invitations , so all the best to everyone :)

Did they call or send an email?

my friend said that they send only the most - 'strong candidates' with high stats interview invitations for the first batch and others later irrespective of when they applied-- is that really true?

Possible

my friend said that they send only the most - 'strong candidates' with high stats interview invitations for the first batch and others later irrespective of when they applied-- is that really true?

They send interview invites in the order that a person applied. So most likely now its people who applied before December then they move on by month. It has nothing to do with the candidates stats.

Is there any toefl code for uni of colorado.. how can I send my toefl score report... plz guide me

Is there any toefl code for uni of colorado.. how can I send my toefl score report... plz guide me

I sent a hard copy

Ask ETs to send score report to u....then ..put all 5 things in one envilope ..which is mentioned in mail / on the school web site ...Mail them to school address..Mention your Caapid no. on envilope too.
Hope this helps!

thanx a lot for the help.. I ordered toefl report for myself which I will further forward to the school... thanx again :)

Guys do you think It's too late to apply to Colorado? I am so confused.