University of Florida MPH Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ibgirl09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how the University of Florida's mph program is? Any info/opinions would be helpful. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Likewise, I have received notice of acceptance with a concentration in Health Policy. I have been accepted by other programs(Emory, GW, University of Texas at Houston, University of Illinois-Chicago), and I have moderate amount of interest in the University of Florida. I realize it is a very solid school, quite large in student population. The program seems quite affordable compared to other programs as well, even for a non-resident.

I am interested in any insight into the Practicum, Research and Internship opportunities. And if anyone has insight into regarding, finding a job afterwards and quality of life in Florida, as I have interest in establishing connections and potentially becoming involved in the area(greater regional area).

Hi, I'd had some lucky to connect people by Facebook and mail. I just took their names from UF Graduates and Students Profiles in the website. They are friendly and have answered all my questions.

I have a friend in the epidemiology concentration. She loves it.