University of Hawaii Hilo CoP anyone else applying?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdlando

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted early decision to UH Hilo, just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has applied here or plans to. The threads for previous years for Hawaii have been kinda quiet, so I figured I'd post this on here.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! Just saw this, I'm applying as well! I submitted my supplemental last week but haven't heard anything yet.. What about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Just saw this, I'm applying as well! I submitted my supplemental last week but haven't heard anything yet.. What about you?

I just got an invite for an interview two days ago for october!

I just got an invite for an interview two days ago for october!
Congrats! Are you from Hawaii? I'm from Florida but my family is originally from Honolulu so that's why I am applying. I'm just worried about the cost of living there.. do you know if housing is easy to find?

Congrats! Are you from Hawaii? I'm from Florida but my family is originally from Honolulu so that's why I am applying. I'm just worried about the cost of living there.. do you know if housing is easy to find?
no not from hawaii, just been out here the last four years for school, if you are born in honolulu originally i'm sure that would help alot in the long run. And cost of living anywhere in hawaii is pricey, in Hilo its a little cheaper than other islands but its up there. For example, right now I live on Oahu with my wife in a studio and we pay $900 for rent. You just have to get used to it because theres not really any way around it.