University of Illinois Chicago COP class 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone heard back recently ?

Members don't see this ad.

I was there today. I believe they met yesterday so hopefully you hear back with some good news soon!

Got accepted! Check your emails!! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! When did you interview
Thanks! I interviewed late March. Doesn't hurt to call them if you haven't heard anything. I called and the guy told me I was on the holding pattern and should have gotten an email about it but I never got one. He told me that it would take a couple more weeks. 40 minutes later, I got an acceptance letter so I don't know what that was about. I had to reread it so many times to make sure I was reading it correctly. :corny:

Anyone else back lately because committee met 21st and I have been on holding pattern for 2 months

Anyone else back lately because committee met 21st and I have been on holding pattern for 2 months
Nope I have not heard anything either. I have been on holding pattern for more than 2 months too. When I called them last week, I was told admission committee will make decisions on 21st but I didn't receive anything!!!

Nope I have not heard anything either. I have been on holding pattern for more than 2 months too. When I called them last week, I was told admission committee will make decisions on 21st but I didn't receive anything!!!
I think they might have sent out emails already of acceptances, but do they have a waiting list system this year?

I
I think they might have sent out emails already of acceptances, but do they have a waiting list system this year?
I don't know! They don't tell us properly when we call!!! This is getting so frustrating!! I don't understand why can't they just tell us what's going on

Reactions: 1 user
I

I don't know! They don't tell us properly when we call!!! This is getting so frustrating!! I don't understand why can't they just tell us what's going on

I totally agree with you as the wait is frustrating and not knowing anything on top of all that

I

If you're not accepted or declined, you go on an alternate list which eventually turns into the waiting list if you don't receive a decision by the time all the interviews are over.... Wish you the best :) and I hope you hear back soon with good news

So if I haven't received any emails, does it mean I'm on holding pattern or waiting list?

So if I haven't received any emails, does it mean I'm on holding pattern or waiting list?

Regardless of the decision, you should receive an email. Call them!

Members don't see this ad :)
I called them and I was told to wait till mid May when all offers come in as either accepted or declined.

Uic made their wait list, I got my wait list number... Anyone else???
Anyone thinking to decline offer or give up a seat? Lol,,

Uic made their wait list, I got my wait list number... Anyone else???
Anyone thinking to decline offer or give up a seat? Lol,,
I got a number too. I'm hanging in there for now

Any idea when will uic update their wait list? How long usually it takes to hear back if you are wait listed ?

Any idea when will uic update their wait list? How long usually it takes to hear back if you are wait listed ?
Congrats!!! Wait list numbers 1-4 have been accepted

Congrats!!! Wait list numbers 1-4 have been accepted
Thank you! I got accepted on Thursday but just found today because it was in spam email. im so happyyyyy. hang in there, you are next :)

I got accepted so happy, but I had no knowledge of my waitlist number.

Congrats all!!

BTW, did anyone register for classes yet or are we supposed to wait on an email that gives us more information about it?

I just got the call. I've been accepted:soexcited: Can't breathe

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Everyone!,

I just got accepted last week to UIC and I am stoked about this coming Fall. I am from Minnesota so I am currently looking for a place to stay. Anyone out there looking for a roommate for this coming year? If so, please email me at [email protected]. If the location and price are within range and budget then I would love to be your roomie:).

-Tuyen

I'm put on the holding pattern :-(
This wait start again for me, may be month this time,, I have lost my hope to get in Uic. Congrats to all who got accepted.
Did you get accepted?

Hahaha no I was actually put on holding pattern post-interview. They have an interview scheduling link that allows you to see all of the days left.
Did you get accepted?

how long did you wait? thank you:) I am freaking out...:(

I'm put on the holding pattern :-(
This wait start again for me, may be month this time,, I have lost my hope to get in Uic. Congrats to all who got accepted.
Ok thank you so much:)

Got waitlisted

97 Pcat
3.8 Gpa
Bachelors in Biochem
Pharm tech for a year, pre-pharm club, vp of public health alliance, volunteer work

I'm bummed cause I thought the interview went pretty well. Don't know what to do now.
we are almost twin here.
98PCAT,
3.7GPA and getting bachelors in Biochemistry,
3 month pharmacy experience and extracurricular activities.
good interview...Guess got waitlisted.

For those of you waitlisted, they will probably end up offering you a spot at the Rockford campus (which I promise is NOT a bad thing). Spots will open up, don't worry!

Hello. I am currently a senior and I should be graduating with a 2.6-2.7 GPA. The reason my GPA is low is due to deaths, financial issues, and almost giving up. I intend to retake a few classes that I got Cs (Bio 2, Chem 1 and 2) and Fs (Organic 1 and 2) in(some in the summer and some during the semester). I have plenty of community service hours (~300-400hours in various services), and various job experiences (cashier, desk assistant, etc......had to help the family out). I have also applied for a Pharm Tech job and I hope to start in Jan 2017. I want to take my PCAT around August or maybe Sept, and I am hoping to score around the 80 percentile (fingers crossed). I’d like to have my application completed by the beginning of Jan 2018. My dream is to attend the University of Illinois Pharmacy School, but I will be applying to my home state school (MS) and others around the south. Is there anything that I can do to help my application be more competitive? I am willing to work long and hard for this goal. I just need the right guidance.