University of Illinois College of Medicine Summer Prematriculation Program 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

call911

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just thought we'd get a thread started for those accepted to UIC COM under conditional acceptance who are enrolled in the Summer Pre-Matric Program.

Excited to meet everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Call911.

I'll also be taking part in SPP along with a group of 17 other students who were part of the post-bacc program at UIC-COM. I'm sure we'll meet soon! I hear it'll be a crazy six weeks!

Hey!!
I was also accepted to the UIC COM with the SPP condition. I am wondering, what are you guys doing for housing? I am new in the area and am worried about housing and all that stuff. Any info would help tons!

Thanks and see you all soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi paloas,

I went to UIC for undergrad, so I live in the area. I'd recommend craigslisting apartments in Pilsen or Little Italy. Also the UIC website has a housing search that you can use!

Same here ....I'll also be taking part in( PAP) The Post-Baccalaureate Admission Program, provides an opportunity for selected students to participate in a 11-month structured education process that enhances the science foundation. The PAP is divided into three (3) structured Tiers.� Each student is provided with a comprehensive assessment of his/her existing learning strategies and skills, and an Individualized Academic Plan (IAP) to improve them

Hey guys? am hoping to apply this year 2013 to UIC-COM...i read the website about the PAP and SPP at UIC...my question is tho, what makes them determine that you should be placed in this/these programs?

Hi, I'm looking for more info about SPP and PAP. Does anyone know what stats you need to be invited to the programs? I am applying soon and am trying to find more info but there isn't a lot online.