University of Iowa Pharmacy Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was accepted today as well.:D Good luck to everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows any information about the wait list, i.e. how many people are on it, is it ranked and how often people on the wait list end up getting in? I've been considering e-mailing Dean Kelly for more information about the wait list, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just wondering if anyone knows any information about the wait list, i.e. how many people are on it, is it ranked and how often people on the wait list end up getting in? I've been considering e-mailing Dean Kelly for more information about the wait list, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate.

I asked Dean Kelly about my rank and he told m
e that. they don't give out numbers to people and there are a lot of people that are not on the list.

I was on the wait list and was eventually accepted after about a week. It personally think its ok to ask to get an idea of your chances. I've emailed Dean Kelly and he was really nice.

I am still on the waiting list for fall 2012! I wonder if there is still a chance for me
to get in!!! Is anyone still thinking of attending another school?

Just relax and be yourself. It was the most chill interview I have had so far.
Hi,
I am interviewing this Friday at U of I and I was reading this thread just to get an idea of what the interview is like like the interview itself and the written portion, too. I am really nervous, and this is my top choice!
Thanks! :)