University of Kentucky class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmd15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to UK SOP for early or regular decision? Does anyone want to share their stats?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied regular, I am out of state

Pcat: 99
GPA: 3.94

About a year of pharm experience and a bunch of other stuff I'm too lazy to write haha you ?

I applied early decision and I am in-state.

PCAT - 91
GPA - 2.57
Seven years of pharmacy experience

Good luck to everyone this year!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats, how was the interview?
It was great, the school is beautiful and the staff is very nice, you can clearly tell you're at a top tier pharmacy school once you walk into the building. I Cant say much about the actual interview process cause we all signed a confidentiality agreement.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cool, do you think you're gonna accept?
Highly considering it, I was offered a scholarship and I really, really liked the school. It's just a big step moving to Kentucky because I grew up in Miami so the weather/culture shock is intimidating me.

Yeah, it's very cold in Lexington and there's not as much to do there. They have horse racing and the best college basketball program. But like you said, that building of theirs is amazing and everything they have is brand new. Who else are you considering?

Yeah, it's very cold in Lexington and there's not as much to do there. They have horse racing and the best college basketball program. But like you said, that building of theirs is amazing and everything they have is brand new. Who else are you considering?
UF but they haven't responded to me. Are you applying ?

Yeah, but no invite to interviews yet :( I will probably have to wait until March haha

Yeah, it's agood school but it's also within driving distance for me which I'd the big draw. I've worked with aa lot of UK grads and they're all very smart and capable pharmacists.

Just submitted my app! UK is my first OOS choice and my sibling is a leasing agent and went to undergrad there. They have one of the best campuses ive seen and the biopharm building is NICE. I think they have stronger rotations than most too since lexington and louisville are close but only one pharmD.

Curious about everyone elses stats..
Mine: 3.2; 89PCAT; BS in Nutrition Science; will have been a pharm tech for 6months

I posted my stats earlier in the thread. The next round of interviews is in January. Good Luck!

hey any body can tell what i do i am out of uk country how i can apply.

Has anyone heard anything from them? It seems like there's not a lot of interest in UK on this forum.

I'm in! I got my conditional acceptance e-mail yesterday. :banana:

Interviewed 3/9
GPA 3.86
Science GPA 4.0
PCAT 84
3 yrs Pharm Tech exp (hospital)