University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Class of 2020

My status changed to "please check back on December 1st for more information regarding your decision status with this school." I am very ready for next Tuesday.
mine too!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Alphabetical? Hell idk anymore... lol Tuesday is too far away.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS but no change... this makes the wait even more nerve wracking lol

Mine has now changed to "Please check back Dec 1 for more information regarding your decision with this school." So I guess we are all in the same boat now. Lol

Mine has now changed to "Please check back Dec 1 for more information regarding your decision with this school." So I guess we are all in the same boat now. Lol

Mine changed as of this morning as well.

Just 7 more days, it's going to be a very long week :/

Mine changed to invited for interview to received/under review and back to invited for interview. No clue what's going ono_O

28 hours and 40 minutes... But who's counting right?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Until what? Is something important happening?

nope, still "check back Dec1" .. it may just be a glitch with AADSAS.. I feel like there was an issue like that with AADSAS at the beginning of the cycle.. or maybe someone there at UK putting in people's info and temporarily switched something.. who knows.. I wouldn't stress.. (if that's possible)

mine changed to "invited for interview"on 11/25. o_O

Did yours change to "check back December 1st" and then go back to "invited for interview"?

Mine is still "check back December 1st" for what it is worth.

No sense in panicking over that small detail since nobody knows what any of it really means.

Invited for Interview!!!! woohoooo!!!!! How is the supplemental?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Definitely not the easiest supplemental. I think there were about 8 or so essay questions. I think I spent about 3-4 days working on my responses.

REALLY??

haha sorry for the terrible advice! I filled out so many secondary and supplemental applications these past few months are just a blur of applications and fees and SDN

Anyone waiting up till midnight to get an email?? Lol

No, I think I will just go to bed early and find out in the morning.
Same. Last year was brutal I waited until midnight but didn't get the bad news until 7:44am.

I was kidding. I will wait up all night if I have to.

I've tried to prepare my family that a waitlist isn't the end of the world. While it would be a bummer, I'd say about 20-30 (if not more) in-state students get accepted to both schools and will eventually choose one or the other. Just not by Dec 1st.

Just watched the browns get defeated in the most Cleveland fashion ever. Might as well stay up for a bit for hopefully some good news lol

"Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Class of 2020!!! This is that highly talked about email I look forward to sending each year!!!"

Alternate list also, oos that interviewed,

Last edited:
Man if I get accepted into UoL, I don't know how I'm going to choose. Both these schools are so good!

I'm still waiting on an email

does getting put on the alternate list only apply to people who had already interviewed ?

Alternate list oos

Last edited:
When do they start taking from the alternate list?