University of Kentucky Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JNSmith

Accepted c/o 2018 :)
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has any other out-of-state applicants not heard from UK? I live in Oregon and still haven't received any letter from Kentucky yet regarding the interview next week. I'm starting to get worried that it may have got lost in the mail. Either that or I didn't receive an interview, but I'd think they would still inform me either way.

Members don't see this ad.

I would highly recommend that you call UK's DPT department to see if they can tell you if you were invited for an interview. Everyone should be receiving a letter from UK soon, whether an interview invitation or a rejection letter. Something else that you should be aware about is that the interview invitations include two forms that need to be fill out and return to them by Feb. 27th. The first form simply confirms that you intend to attend the interview, and the second is a pre-interview questionnaire.

Good luck guys, and I hope you receive your invitations soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I haven't heard anything either. I'm not quite sure what it all means.

UK sure does wait really late in the "PT decision-making season" to start interviewing and making selections :-/

I completely agree. Although I'm beginning to think that I didn't receive an interview, otherwise I'm sure I would have heard by now. My question is why they wait so long to decline applicants though - this waiting and anticipating thing is no fun sometimes. I wonder if anyone out there has received a decline letter from UK yet?

I'm out of state and I heard last week about the interview. I will most likely be declining it though, so that will be another space for one of you. We are required to tell them by Feb 27, so you are probably on a waitlist. I doubt they will send out denials until after the interview day because they do not know how many people will decline. The good news is that it is so late in the process that most people have decided to go elsewhere so I wouldn't give up hope!

I received a letter from UK on Friday the 17th. I personally dropped off the pre-questionnaire questions for the interview yesterday as they are due on the 27th. My interview itself will be Friday, March 2nd at 2:15.

Found the thread from last year and thought I would post here.

I received my UK interview invite! My interview is Friday March 1 at 4:00 at the Lexington campus. Just checking to see if anyone else will be interviewing with UK.

And if there are any first year UK DPT students floating around, all advice is appreciated!

Thanks and best of luck!

Chrissy

I will be there Friday as well- my interview is at 9:00 am. Kentucky is my first choice so I am nervous about this one. I wish they didn't wait so long into the application cycle to make their decisions, waiting has not been fun.