University of Kentucky interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmboy129

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview this weekend at UK. Anyone have any pointers...anyone had an interview there recently. Thanks for any help....Wish me luck!!!

Members don't see this ad.

pharmboy129 said:
I have an interview this weekend at UK. Anyone have any pointers...anyone had an interview there recently. Thanks for any help....Wish me luck!!!

Yeah I also have an interview coming up at UK and I am curious what it is like, because from the tone of the letter they sound like they really mean business. And whats up with the hotel? I kind of find it strange that they never even mentioned a tour of the campus.

sensealot what are you gonna wear to the interview...are you going superformal or what?

Members don't see this ad :)
S.E.N.S.E-A-LOT said:
Yeah I also have an interview coming up at UK and I am curious what it is like, because from the tone of the letter they sound like they really mean business. And whats up with the hotel? I kind of find it strange that they never even mentioned a tour of the campus.

There is no tour of campus. Their building is too full to accomodate the interviews. The College of Pharmacy will be getting a new building sometime in the next few years.

They'll explain all of this at your interview.

The interviews were very relaxed when I went in October. I am guessing the tour will take place during the pre-professional day in June. If you have any questions just PM me and I will tell you whatever I know. Good luck!!