University of Malta Medical

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JonnyBGood

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone have information concerning this school? Do you know anyone who has attended this school? Are there many Americans who go here? Any scoop would be appreciated. Their website is not too informative.

Yes I know the school is expensive, they have no financial aid or loans whatsoever, and the cost of living in Malta is very high. Still, I am interested and hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

It is simply a top school. Browse the Mayo site and see the grads. But for 55K per year (tuition and living)....:eek:

Hello everyone, I need your help so much. I have a graduation (European Baccalaureate) from my country, Hungary, with the results of :

82% hungarian language and literature
86% history
81% english language
71% art history
80% biology

I am planning to do the Chemistry this May. Is it okay if I do the chemistry just now, are they going to accept it?
I am not good at maths and physics so I don't have any of them. Do I still have a chance of getting in?
I have been living in the UK for the last 4 years and currently doing my first year in Biomedical Sciences, but I would love to study dentistry in Malta. I have been rejected in the UK,its so competitive,and I feel so hopeless and sad. Back at school I had no idea I am going to want to be a dentist so I did not take the right subjects. Please anyone help me, what could be my best option to get into Malta? Thank you in advance,xx