University of Malta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GennyD

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the University of Malta. I think I saw it mentioned on this forum that they had several residents at the Mayo Clinic. If anyone knows anything about this school the information would be appreciated. Such as entrance requirements, tuition, financial aid, acceptance of foreigners.

thanks

------------------
Best Regards,
Genny

Members don't see this ad.

They accept foreigners every year, and the school and the medical system in general in Malta is top notch. It is EXPENSIVE to live in Malta, and tuition at the school for foreigners is high as well. When I communicated with the school several years ago I was informed that a student should expect to pay over 35K per year for everything. There are no student loans available. They have a very busy program that hosts students from all over the world to rotate for several months of clinicals at the SOM.

I do not have their web site right now, but it is easily accessible via a standard search engine.

Best wishes.

I have seen the website, and their tuition looks comparible to that of a private US school around 22K. The living costs aren't that expensive though comparitively. Does anyone know if you can get loans for education through an organization like Medachiever or such. Or secure private loans at a lower %. Thanks for your help S. Ewen.

------------------
Best Regards,
Genny