Program-Specific Info / Q's University of Mary interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gsm58

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone had applied to the University of Mary at Billings, MT site? I have applied to join the class of 2015 but have not heard back about an interview and was wondering if anyone else had?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

I heard back about an interview at the end of last week (1/15) for the interview date February 6th. Since I have another interview that weekend, I chose to do a Skype interview that I am taking THIS FRIDAY (1/23)! Good luck to you and let me know if you hear back!

Hi!

I heard back about an interview at the end of last week (1/15) for the interview date February 6th. Since I have another interview that weekend, I chose to do a Skype interview that I am taking THIS FRIDAY (1/23)! Good luck to you and let me know if you hear back!
Hi I heard back that day too! Congrats and good luck on your interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend applied to the Bismarck location and he has his interview this Thursday. Could you share some of the interview questions?

Yes I can,

I interviewed with two people and they were very nice and patient considering it was over Skype. A few of the questions that come to mind are:
Why did you choose OT?
Why do you want to go to U-Mary?
Where do you see yourself in 7-10 years?
Explain a time in which you had to deal with conflict and if you could, how could you have handled it differently?
How would your friends, family, and colleagues describe you?

That is all that is coming to me right now, but it was very relaxing and flowed smoothly.
Tell your friend good luck and congrats!

Thanks! Congrats to all of you too!

Do any of you know when the OT applicants should be hearing about admissions decisions?

I have an interview with the University of Mary OT program later on this month. I have been trying to research the school so I can learn more about the program, but I haven't found much of anything.. I'm worried that they'll want to know why I want to go this school and I will only be able to come up with a generic answer because their website has like no information on the details of their program. Or maybe I missed something on the website? Any information or links to where I can find info would be greatly appreciated!!