university of mary, north dakota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ukegal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know about the OT program at UMary in ND? I don't know a thing. Just curious! thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

just some info on what I found out about them:

they admit 32 people each year but have only graduated 46ish or 48ish in the last 3 years. That's horrible. They also have NBCOT pass rates of 72% or 74%.

Thought that might be helpful for someone

Did anyone apply to their program for OT? If so, were you accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
i also would like to know if anyone applied here. I have not heard much about this program at all. can anyone tell me anything?

Has anyone received an acceptance to University of Mary OT 2014? I got word this week that I was accepted. Wondering how many students were admitted.

I declined my interview invitation, not much desire for Bismark :p I know they have a satellite program in Billings Montana for those of you interested.

I declined my interview invitation, not much desire for Bismark :p I know they have a satellite program in Billings Montana for those of you interested.
Bismarck is a tough place. I got accepted to the Billings program.

Hey canada 133 I got accepted to the billings program too!
I'm from Chicago though and don't know much about the campus there. Have you visited it?

Hey canada 133 I got accepted to the billings program too!
I'm from Chicago though and don't know much about the campus there. Have you visited it?
Hi, no I haven't seen the campus... I've been to billing before. I talked to a current student who said the campus was very minimal. Are you going to accept the offer? The class is 12 right?

I have an interview with the University of Mary OT program later on this month. I have been trying to research the school so I can learn more about the program, but I haven't found much of anything.. I'm worried that they'll want to know why I want to go this school and I will only be able to come up with a generic answer because their website has like no information on the details of their program. Or maybe I missed something on the website? Any information or links to where I can find info would be greatly appreciated!!

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview and here are some questions they asked:

-What qualities should an OT have and provide examples of when you showed these qualities.

-Where do you see to yourself 7-10 years from now?

-Give an example of a time you have experienced conflict and how did you handle it?

-How would your friend/family/professors describe you?

-Why do you want to attend our program?

-What would you contribute to our program?

Those are all the questions I remember

I had my interview and here are some questions they asked:

-What qualities should an OT have and provide examples of when you showed these qualities.

-Where do you see to yourself 7-10 years from now?

-Give an example of a time you have experienced conflict and how did you handle it?

-How would your friend/family/professors describe you?

-Why do you want to attend our program?

-What would you contribute to our program?

Those are all the questions I remember
how did you like the school?

I did my interview over FaceTime since they wanted an interview in less than a weeks notice, but the people who interviewed me we're very nice and friendly

just some info on what I found out about them:

they admit 32 people each year but have only graduated 46ish or 48ish in the last 3 years. That's horrible. They also have NBCOT pass rates of 72% or 74%.

Thought that might be helpful for someone
If you got to NBCOT passrate website, you can see that their true pass rates.
2015 & 2014: 97%
2013: 100%

Has anyone attended UMary? Any info on the program?