University of Maryland,Baltimore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tim1991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an email today from the school telling me I have been placed on the waitlist. Anyone have been the same situation before ? How likely will I get accepted ?

Members don't see this ad.

When did you interview 4/28 morning afternoon when receive interview invite what your grades I no receive email u from baltimore boy girl

I no know anything about school. other interviewees told me waitlisted are pulled off admitted. what number waitlist u are?

Last edited:
I was also waitlisted (interview 04/29/16). Not happy about it, but still a little bit hopeful. It's just increasingly more difficult to make decisions as time goes on. I mean, we're already in May! Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was also waitlisted (interview 04/29/16). Not happy about it, but still a little bit hopeful. It's just increasingly more difficult to make decisions as time goes on. I mean, we're already in May! Good luck to you!
You can email them and ask the position u are on the wait list. Good luck to you !!!!!!!

You can email them and ask the position u are on the wait list. Good luck to you !!!!!!!

Yeah, I called today and the woman said I was "in the top 12," but wouldn't tell me how many people were on the list, so I'm still not sure what to think.