Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

University of Michigan

Discussion in 'Dental' started by rkeene, 09.15.01.

1. Thanks to Crack the NBDE
  1. rkeene

rkeene New Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hey everyone, how are you all doing? I was looking around at some dental schools, and a bunch of them are covered in some topics in this forum. One school that I am interested in is University of Michigan, but I see that it is not a topic in this forum at all. Does anyone know anything about this school? I have not even seen anything in the "rankings" that people talk about. I know that Tufts, Temple, and a few others are leaders when it comes to clinical experience, but I want to know how Michigan compares to them. Thanks a lot for any information that anyone can give to me. Hope to hear from you soon
  2. Blue Tooth

Blue Tooth Senior Member

SDN 7+ Year Member
    I'm an undergrad here at U of M and I have an interview on 11-9. It's generally considered one of the best schools in the country. Back in the 90s (doesn't that sound strange) when they were still ranking schools, it was consistently #3-5. It gets a lot of NIDCR research $$ and hence is known as one of the top research schools, output-wise, in the US. I've worked in the school for the past 17 months and if you have more questions, email me at baccurso@umich.edu.
  3. Ineedanassociate

Ineedanassociate Member

SDN 7+ Year Member
    Take this post for what it is worth. I graduated from the University of Detroit in 1989. Undergrad UofM. GPR Ann Arbor Veterans Hosp. Excelent Faculty and facillities. Lots of specialty programs they get the tougher cases! A school in a large City Boston ,Philidelphia Detroit may provide more experience?

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal