University of Missouri CVM c/o 2020 applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think they send out one bunch. Then those invited for interviews have until (I think) around December 1st to accept or deny their interview offer. If offers are denied they'll send out more interview offers to other students. That's how it has been for the past two years atleast.

AHH. I has no idea it would be this soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I believe everyone gets invite invitations at once, but IS interviews are held after OOS interviews are over.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, we ISers have to wait quite a while until we hear even a peep. :sleep: But OOSers should probably start getting invites within the next month, so you should definitely be excited for that! :hardy:

From my totally unofficial investigations on this, it should be next week for OOS, and a while for IS.

Reactions: 1 users
I really wish I didn't know this now, it's totally gonna give me more anxiety than I already have over the next week.

Is this really true? Both IS and OOS?

Also, how do they send them out? Email?
Not for IS... poor ISers don't find out until Feb and don't interview until March. I think interview invites for OOS will probably be next week up until Thanksgiving, but I've heard from our Adcom that VMCAS was a mess this year so they might be a little later than normal. It's all email!

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you like is at Mizzou so far? I have a friend that goes there! Her name is Geraline(Gerry)!
I absolutely love mizzou thus far! And yeah I know her, she sits in front of me in lecture :).

As an aside, if you (as well as anyone else on here) has any questions regarding the school, or would like a personal tour of the school while u r here, or need a place to stay/transportation during interviews (just bought a huge house near school), feel free to message me! :)

I absolutely love mizzou thus far! And yeah I know her, she sits in front of me in lecture :).

As an aside, if you (as well as anyone else on here) has any questions regarding the school, or would like a personal tour of the school while u r here, or need a place to stay/transportation during interviews (just bought a huge house near school), feel free to message me! :)

Thank you! I will definitely be taking up that offer if I get an interview!!! This vet school thing is expensive! Sheesh!

If you stay with him be warned I will come over and harass you.

I just want my phone to ding with an interview email being forced to have patience is killing me!

If you stay with him be warned I will come over and harass you.

Hahaha, I will consider that harassment as a potential initiation to the Mizzou community!

Last edited:
I just want my phone to ding with an interview email being forced to have patience is killing me!

I feel the same way! It's almost time for such thing to occur.............+pity+

Reactions: 1 users
Hahaha, I will consider that harassment as a potential initiation to the Mizzou community!

Yes...Yesss. Let the initiation rituals begin...

Any time now Mizzou .... Been checking my email all day today...... Today or tomorrow should be the day I believeeeeeee :)

Any time now Mizzou .... Been checking my email all day today...... Today or tomorrow should be the day I believeeeeeee :)
My stomach sinks when I see people post in this thread because I keep thinking someone is saying they got an email.... phew not yet.... and yes it was the 5th in 2013, and the 6th in 2014... so by that yes, today or tomorrow.

Reactions: 3 users
My stomach sinks when I see people post in this thread because I keep thinking someone is saying they got an email.... phew not yet.... and yes it was the 5th in 2013, and the 6th in 2014... so by that yes, today or tomorrow.
In case it is not tomorrow... don't freak out! I remember adcom mentioning how messy VMCAS was this year so it might be a week or two extra depending on how long it takes them to sort out stuff.

If I have time tomorrow I might go see if I can bug Kathy and see when interview invitations will be out this year :)

Every time I get emails my stomach drops... and it ends up being an email from staples or something stupid

In case it is not tomorrow... don't freak out! I remember adcom mentioning how messy VMCAS was this year so it might be a week or two extra depending on how long it takes them to sort out stuff.

If I have time tomorrow I might go see if I can bug Kathy and see when interview invitations will be out this year :)

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE DOOOOO PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

This x10000. My heart just sank when I saw a notification from this thread. The relief when I read it was great though.

Just going off of this, a little birdie told me it's no longer happening this week, so be on the lookout starting next week, sorry yall....

Just going off of this, a little birdie told me it's no longer happening this week, so be on the lookout starting next week, sorry yall....

online-shopping-parks-and-rec.gif

Reactions: 4 users

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

If any of you are sitting by your computers waiting, I have not so great news. It's looking more towards the end of this week at the earliest, with a good chance of it being the end of next week. Sorry yall :(. When it comes, it comes :)

Thank you VMCAS for screwing us over :). We appreciate it.

If any of you are sitting by your computers waiting, I have not so great news. It's looking more towards the end of this week at the earliest, with a good chance of it being the end of next week. Sorry yall :(. When it comes, it comes :)
Thank you so much for the update but... :(

I've been away from SDN so long the "remember me" auto login forgot who I was. Anyhow, be patient. The time will come! Think of this week as an excellent demonstration of how the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal axis works.
keep-calm-and-keep-cortisol-low.png

P.S.: @TotesMahGoats
Love the username!

Reactions: 4 users
Thought I'd pop in and say that the school told me that they HOPED to have OOS interview invites out by Thanksgiving, so most likely still have to wait a bit for those invites :/

Thanks! <3 Love my little goats!!

I JUST GOT INVITED TO INTERVIEW!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo interview here as well!!

INVITED TO INTERVIEW!!! Holy ****, this is happening!

Congrats Everyone!!! :D

If anyone has any questions about interviews or the school don't be afraid to ask on here/PM me!!

Congrats Everyone!!! :D

If anyone has any questions about interviews or the school don't be afraid to ask on here/PM me!!
How on earth do they learn anything about you in 15 minutes is my question!?

Also - anyone know how many OOS they interview?

Also - is the sign up link dead for everyone?

Woohoo!! Got an interview too!

Reactions: 2 users
How on earth do they learn anything about you in 15 minutes is my question!?

Also - anyone know how many OOS they interview?
This is a good question because I thought this exact same thing, but they actually fit in around the same amount of questions as my 30 min/45 min interviews! It's supppppper laidback as well, so I didn't feel rushed but when I walked out I actually felt like I got to answer quite a bit about myself (The interview is open file- so a bunch of the questions will be about your application specifically).

AHHH CONGRATS EVERYONE!! So exciting!!

Scheduled mine for the 9th at 10am. Hope to see some of you there! :)